Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You know, at this point I'm surprised some fast-food place hasn't started selling Luther burgers.

Edit: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HffOj--p9bU
    Last edited by TheSHAD0W; 06-10-2018, 03:01 PM.

Comment

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post

Coworker: I'm sorry ma'am, but we don't have any donuts. However, we do have...
      is this box of one dozen starving, crazed weasels
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

Quoth Mr Hero View Post
        is this box of one dozen starving, crazed weasels
        I'll take those.
        Don't waste time trying to convince someone that the sky is blue.

Comment

Hey.

You've got weasels on your face.
          This was one of those times where my mouth says "have a nice day" but my brain says "go step on a Lego". - RegisterAce
          I can't make something magically appear to fulfill all your hopes and dreams. Believe me, if I could I'd be the first person I'd help. - Trixie

Comment

Quoth RealUnimportant View Post
            Hey.

You've got weasels on your face.
            That's how you know it's true love.
            PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Monterey Jack View Post
              For all the time she wasted complaining, she could have just pulled into the OTHER drivethru, but that'd make too much fuckin' sense...
              If she did that, you just know she would pull into the same drive-thru again. And again. Etc.
              "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

Fun facts, Golden Arches started their Cafe,and by extension their push towards fanciness in Australia over a decade ago. Aside from food court outlets and similar all restaurants have an attached Cafe that sells, among other tasty treats, donuts!

So she can have her golden arches donut. She just needs.to drive halfway around the planet to get it

(Also hi all, I'm back!)

Comment

Welcome back!

We've got the fancy McCafe espresso machine and another one that does smoothies and frappes, and we all hate those machines with a passion. The espresso machine is soooo slow, that if we had a real espresso machine that I could make three or four lattes/cappuccinos/etc in the time it takes to make one pre-programmed drink. And it breaks down almost daily, so that doesn't help. With the other machine, we're always running out of mix for it so we can't make half of what's posted. But I will say that the Chai frappe is like Christmas in a cup and I dies for it!

Comment

Quoth Cranky Cabbie View Post
                    Fun facts, Golden Arches started their Cafe,and by extension their push towards fanciness in Australia over a decade ago. Aside from food court outlets and similar all restaurants have an attached Cafe that sells, among other tasty treats, donuts!

So she can have her golden arches donut. She just needs.to drive halfway around the planet to get it

(Also hi all, I'm back!)
                    Maybe not that far, I just saw one in Spain. (On vacation, woot)

Comment

Didn't someone do a burger using a donut cut in half as the bun, a few years back? It looked disgusting...

Also, I don't get customers who ask for something impossible or ridiculous and then yell, "You don't want to do your job!" Idiots.
                      When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Quoth MoonCat View Post
                        Didn't someone do a burger using a donut cut in half as the bun, a few years back? It looked disgusting...
                        there is a thing called the luther burger ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luther_Burger )

Comment

Working...
                        X