X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Of steriotypes and notes

Hi again!
    This week i worked the closing shift so i got to have a weird week

I was going to do a moron in management post but its too hilarious to separate
    Wednesday they pulled me to answer emails for 6 hours and forgot to send me any. And when I brought it up an hour into this to my TL she just told me to sit and read and wait she would talk to the email team and she let me know when to get back on the phone . I finished my book before a TL asked me back on the phone.

Thursday I had to do an hour check because with all the new hires there where payroll issues and they didn't put me on the list. As my tl was working on it i was told to sit and wait in a payable manner. for 2 hours.

I can be noisy when I want, but I have good books and a nasty spirit, I will let you pay me to read lol

WHO CARRIES A PEN!!!!
    Most of my calls where boring, see my last post and you know what i did this week with more people who have difficulty with there emails and more me making appointments

This guy?
    Yelled at me for 35 minutes.
    Because the last agent he talked to didn't tell him he would need a pen or paperclip to push a pin hole button for an equipment reset.
    I offered to just give him the (So simple a 3 year old could do it) instructions to do it off the phone.
    He said he couldn't trust a single thing we told him because we obviously hated him, wanted to drive him insane and or void his warranty.
    I offered to set up an appointment with a dealer to it for him.
    He told me he was a busy man who couldn't drive to a dealer to fix our mistake.
    I told him his manual would tell him what to do too.
    He told me he believed that as much as he believed the earth was flat.
    I apologized that the last agent thought he was like 95% of our callers who never call without a pen to write down stuff.
    His response, "Oh so your laying the blame on me now"

No, the agent made a human fallacy of assumptions and I acknowledge that and assure you that you can do this reset at any time and now you know to have a pen.

WELL YOU ARE ALL JUST USELESS LIARS.
    oK?
    and?

Yeah... that was fun

btw I carry 10 pens on me every day.

Oh note taking Gods, smite people thanks
    I have had 7 times this week where I had to interpret notes to figure out what they actually did and play detective.

Most of the time it was Come one just a little more detail? tell me what price or time frame you quoted.
    Once it was in regard to free months of service.
    Another was documented on the wrong name and I had to quote the right time frame for activation for a customer who was pissed cause she thought it was 1-2 hours when its really 24 hours.

One was amusing cause he was sitting next to me and he looked at the case and said 'no I quoted that if there was a refund it would be sent to the card on file.' Ha caught a customer in a lie! but the work material says prorated you should too.

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
    ... btw I carry 10 pens on me every day. ....
    Pocket Protectors of the World... Unite!
    I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
    Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
    Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
      ... Unite!
      READY TO FORM QUILL-TRON!

Form spine and feathers! *brzzzt* *KSHH*...

Form bottle and ink! *brzzt* *blurp*...

And I'll form the nib!

~ DAH duhduhduuuuuh, duh DAHDAAAAAAAH ~

(the preceding post was brought to you by Eric's lack of sleep)
      Last edited by EricKei; 08-07-2018, 03:34 AM.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
        I told him his manual would tell him what to do too.
        He told me he believed that as much as he believed the earth was flat.
        You're good to go, then. It sounds like he's sufficiently obtuse to subscribe to that geographic insanity.

Comment

Working...
        X