• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yuck

Me to cat: "What the heck are you poking at down there?"

*bends down to look*

OMFG IT'S A DEAD MOUSE!!!

Not a mark on it; the poor thing must've died of sheer fright. Sorry, mousie, but that's what you get for wandering into an apartment containing TWO cats ...
    Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
    ~ Mr Hero

My Russian Blue will play with a mouse until it does and then wants me to make it run again

Comment

Quoth FormerCallingCardRep View Post
      My Russian Blue will play with a mouse until it does and then wants me to make it run again
      I think mine was doing something similar. "C'mon, mousie, get up and run! Why won't you get up and run??"

I've been told there are mice in the building but that I would likely not see them because of the afore-mentioned cats. Apparently this poor thing didn't get that memo.
      ~ Mr Hero

Comment

We live out in the country. The come in when the weather gets cold. All three days Chase them, but Tucker wants me to make them run again

Comment

Quoth Pixelated View Post
          Sorry, mousie, but that's what you get for wandering into an apartment containing TWO cats ...
          Sounds like you had a suicidal mouse there. That aside, you want to encourage the cats to do that.
          I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
          -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
            Sounds like you had a suicidal mouse there. That aside, you want to encourage the cats to do that.
            Oh, I won't try to stop them, believe me. I think another kamikaze mouse tried to get in yesterday ... Cuddly Killer #1 was hunkered down by the stove, glaring intently. It took a good hour before he got up and wandered off.

As long as they don't drop their "prize" on my bed, I'm fine with their killer instincts being taken out on any rodents silly enough to come in here.
            Last edited by Pixelated; 09-11-2019, 04:00 AM.
            ~ Mr Hero

Comment

The bed is not impressive enough presentation for most cats. They tend to favor spots like shoes. (evil grin)
              "Crazy may always be open for business, but on the full moon, it has buy one get one free specials." - WishfulSpirit

"Sometimes customers remind me of zombies, but I'm pretty sure that zombies are smarter." - MelindaJoy77

Comment

Quoth Seanette View Post
                The bed is not impressive enough presentation for most cats. They tend to favor spots like shoes. (evil grin)
                EWWWWW ... I have a pair of Birkenstocks by the bed that I tend to use as around-the-house shoes and they are what I slip on in the wee hours when I'm heading for the loo ...

DO NOT give them any ideas!!

I had one cat, decades ago, that honed her hunting skills on the cockroaches in the apartment. She did drop one triumphantly on my bed ... while I was still in bed ... and the "prey" was not yet dead.

I have never gone from horizontal to vertical so fast before or since.
                ~ Mr Hero

Comment

Working...
                X