Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 04-10-2020, 01:40 PM
Gun Pimp.

I am not selling this again.
So yesterday guy wants me just to mail it to him cause he has same state ID and a *C&R FFL. So I'm not sure he's that dumb or straight up asking me to break various laws. Now surprise is this legal in this state for private sales and where I have the ad at most are. But I have it in bold this is not that. So yea I said go away.

C&R lic is a collectors lic that they can buy and sell old guns under cond it's for a collection and you can't run a business or get modern/current guns.
Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. Im well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Old 04-13-2020, 03:17 AM
Cashier

But, but, but...I'm sure the check's in the mail!!!

About a year ago, hubs posted a .22 target pistol for sale on a gun forum. As said gun was special (original box, original finish, desired collector item), he had it listed for 650. It didn't sell and he forgot about it until today when someone in Mesa found his listing and contacted him.

This very generous person was willing to pay him 500 for the gun and hubs was expected to deliver it to a parking lot in Mesa which is usually at least a 3 hour drive through heavy traffic. Prolly about 2 hours now.

When hubs told me about this very generous offer, I mentioned that I was surprised that the jerk didn't want hubs to bring ammo so he could try it out on a live target. Well, ammo was demanded as well, but hubs wasn't bored enough to reply to the text, so that's probably the end of the story.

Update: Hubs sold the gun to a legit buyer today. Buyer met him at the ADOT parking lot here in town and paid cash. Its a nice little gun, I hope the buyer enjoys it.

Last edited by EricKei; 04-16-2020 at 01:05 PM. Reason: merged consecutive posts

Old 04-16-2020, 01:07 PM
The Hero CS Deserves

Quote:
Quoth Rosco the Iroc View Post
I am not selling this again.
No worries. The TL;DR on our policy is "It doesn't look like you're soliciting a sale (just describing one), and -- more importantly -- you didn't provide a link of any kind, so you're cool." ^_^
Last night, you were unhinged. You were like some desperate, howling demon. You frightened me. Do it again. - Morticia Addams

"Sexual intellectuals. They're f@%#ing know-it-alls" - Chuck Yeager
"Good men don't need rules; today is not the day to find out why I have so many." - The Doctor
"[Friendship,] like philosophy, like art, like the universe itself has no survival value; rather it is one of those things which give value to survival. ~ C. S. Lewis

Old 04-16-2020, 08:19 PM
Gun Pimp.

Quote:
Quoth EricKei View Post
No worries. The TL;DR on our policy is "It doesn't look like you're soliciting a sale (just describing one), and -- more importantly -- you didn't provide a link of any kind, so you're cool." ^_^
What I meant is even on the other forum where I do have it posted and ok, I'm not going to do it cause of the BS.

But yea I covered it in the OP extra cause I like it here and make sure people knew the sale was not valid here.
Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. Im well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Old 04-21-2020, 08:17 PM
Gun Pimp.

Yea! a normal buyer got it Yesterday.