This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nomnomnom(long)

I went to the gas station near my college for dinner. Since I am a poor college student, and they have a two hotdogs for a dollar. I have a discount card, and there was a thing going on that anyone who had their discount card got a free Dr. Pepper Ten on today only. Except they didn't have any that I could see in the refrigerator. I could see an employee working in the back with the door open, so I stood at the threshold and said "Excuse me?" until he realized that I was there. He told me that the cooler was broken and so they weren't allowed to stock it, and that's why there weren't any there. I was sad. So very sad. But, it's not like it was guaranteed. So I went and bought my hotdogs and when the woman scanned my card she mentioned the soda and that they ran out because it was free. I was like "So that's why there's none back there?" And she said yup, but I could grab a pepsi product if I showed it to her. It made me sooooo happy! So I didn't get to try the new Dr. Pepper, but I got to try one of the new Mountain Dews. So, has anybody tried the new Dr. Pepper? Does it taste like the diet one?
    No, Buzz. I AM your hotdog in pajamas!
    sewingwithmermer.wordpress.com

It is awful. The diet is better.

Comment

Better for you, too. Dr. Pepper 10 may only have 10 calories, but it has all the carbs and sugar, not to mention the high fructose corn syrup of the original.

Comment

Might be terrible, but it is delicious! I hate hate hate Diet Dr. Pepper with a passion it absolutely disgusting. Dr. Pepper TEN is my new addiction.

Mountain Dew has new flavors? I haven't heard of that.

Comment

Hubby tried it and said it still tasted like diet. He went back to regular Dr Pepper.
          "Of all the liars in the world, sometimes the worst are your own fears." – Rudyard Kipling

I don't have hot flashes. I have short, private vacations to the tropics.

Comment

I love dr pepper with a fiery passionate vengence.....but i can't try the 10 because it has aspertame in it...and I rather like breathing

another reason I can't drink anything diet, most "0 calorie", and sugar free stuff.
            It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Working...
            X