Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had a cold hit *hard* one day at work when I had nothing but the brown paper towels to use. By the end of the shift I had a horribly painful open sore under my nose. Stopped at the pharmacy and was given a recommendation for Ayr gel. It was a godsend and now part of my regular med cabinet.

Comment

Research studies (or at least one) now show that zinc in the first few days of a cold lessens the severity and duration of the cold. I KNEW Zicam was helping me. Nom on some zinc and you might have a slightly less irritated nose.

Comment

Quoth trailerparkmedic View Post
        Nom on some zinc and you might have a slightly less irritated nose.
        Galvanized fence post, watch out!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth Lyse View Post
          I had a cold hit *hard* one day at work when I had nothing but the brown paper towels to use.
          I've discovered on campus if you crumple and smooth them for a good five minutes, they become slightly softer.
          "Did you at least ascertain the nature of his curse so that I may know the monstrosity that I face? ... A GIRL? He was... Turned into a girl? WHY WOULD ANYONE DO THAT?" -EGS http://egscomics.com

Comment

Working...
          X