Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks like he made it to the final 5! Voting starts again on Monday.

Comment

Wow, you people are ON it.

Yep, my buddy made it into the top 5, and as has been said, voting begins on Monday.

So, I would very much appreciate it (as, of course, would he), if y'all can get the vote out for him and help him make it into the top 1, i.e., the winner.

If for no other reason than if he wins, he'll be traveling a lot, and he'll annoy us here in Key West far less.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
      Still A Customer."

Comment

Just a reminder that my friend is STILL in the Top 5, voting is STILL going on, and every vote counts.

Why should you vote for someone you don't know? Well, he's a friend of mine, which I think is a damn fine reason right there. Also...do you know any of the other four? (If you do, naturally, vote for them. Unless they're lame, in which case, once again, vote for my friend!)

I, and he, thank you for your support!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Just a reminder that there are only a few days left to vote, and you can vote once per day.

I know that my friend is getting massive play in the local media for this, but I can't imagine that the other four finalists aren't as well, and at least two of them are from major media markets (L.A. and Seattle), whereas my buddy just gets the small town media of Key West to back him.

So any help you guys can lend would be fantastic!

Still A Customer."

Comment

Voting every day, hope it helps.
            Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I'm voting as if I'm getting paid to.
              Unseen but seeing
              oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
              There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
              3rd shift needs love, too
              RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Becks, if I make it up there for the Raiders-Packers game, you WILL get paid.

In drinks, but it will be payment.

Still A Customer."

Comment

voted again!
                  "And so all the night-tide, I lie down by the side of my darling, my darling, my life and my bride!"
                  "Hallo elskan min/Trui ekki hvad timinn lidur"
                  Amayis is my wifey

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                    Becks, if I make it up there for the Raiders-Packers game, you WILL get paid.

In drinks, but it will be payment.
                    Rock on!!!
                    Unseen but seeing
                    RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

He won.

He actually won.

Thank you to everyone here who helped in the campaign.

I am stunned, but I'm sure not nearly as stunned as he is....and yes, he is already celebrating, blazing a drinking trail across Key West. Of course, this being my Magic Wednesday, I will be unable to join him in that endeavor until 9 pm at the earliest, at which time he'll probably be done, in many, many ways.

But yeah.

He won.

Still A Customer."

Comment

WOOOO HOOOO! Grats to your buddy!
                        By popular request....I am now officially the Enemy of Normalcy.

"What is unobtainium? To Seraph, it's a normal client. :P" -- Observant Friend

Comment

Quoth Jester View Post
                          He won.

He actually won.

Thank you to everyone here who helped in the campaign.

I am stunned, but I'm sure not nearly as stunned as he is....and yes, he is already celebrating, blazing a drinking trail across Key West. Of course, this being my Magic Wednesday, I will be unable to join him in that endeavor until 9 pm at the earliest, at which time he'll probably be done, in many, many ways.

But yeah.

He won.
                          I voted as often (once/day) as I would remember.
                          "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Awesomesauce!

I managed to vote a few times - so pleased he won!

Hope he has fun tonight (sounds like a forgone conclusion)
                            "I fell out of favour with heaven somewhere and I'm here for the hell of it now"

Comment

He's got tomorrow off as well, so I'll see him then. And apparently he's going up to the Gulf Coast of Florida next week to meet with the people in charge, and find out more about all this and about what he'll be doing.

Pretty damn cool, if you ask me.

I do think the fact that he bartends in Key West did help his chances. I mean, when you think about "The Tommy Bahama Rumologist," you really don't think about someone who lives in Seattle, now do you?

Still A Customer."

Comment

You'd be surprised at what I think.
                                Unseen but seeing
                                RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Working...
                                X