Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is the look I get in the morning from Inara...

"Do you really think that I CARE it is only 6am? FEED ME. NOW."
    "We go through our careers and things happen to us. Those experiences made me what I am."-Thomas Keller

Comment

Quoth Panacea View Post
      Cats, OTOH, will not eat dog food.
      Tell that to my cats, who all LOVE the dry dogfood we have in the pantry. Last year, we found a stray dog in the park and fostered him till we found him a permanent home. We still have a bag with a little bit of his dry food in it in the pantry. If the cats are allowed in there, they will crowd around the bag, where they have torn a small hole in the bottom corner, and chow down on what's left in there. We've never tried giving them canned dog food, though.

Comment

Quoth FuzzyKitten99 View Post
        This is the look I get in the morning from Inara...
        Yep, just like Kitty used to do.
        Sometimes life is altered.
        Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
        Uneasy with confrontation.
        Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
          Somewhere in 50 years of science fiction reading there was a story with cat-snakes...
          Larry Niven's A World Out of Time. The main character of the novel tagged them as 'cat-tails'. Imagine a cat that's all cute furry face directly joined to a long, long furry tail. They have bellies similar to a snake's, with the scales, to give them traction for moving. Ever since I came across the description of those beasties, I've wanted one.
          You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

Tiger makes his eyes all huge, just like Puss N Boots from Shrek.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Morgan and Riley will howl if I don't feed them on time, the lil' gluttons.

One cat we had waaaaaaay back when would eat anything. One morning, we ran out of cat food, so we gave him some dry dog food. He was happily eating it 'til I came downstairs and greeted him. I was wearing a Morris the Cat shirt at the time, 9 live being this cats preferred meal.

I swear, he looked at me, looked at Morris, looked at his dog food, and refused to eat another bite. I think he recognized Morris.
              "Getting to the top is optional. Getting down is mandatory." _Ed Viesturs
              "Love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking, and don't settle" Steve Jobs

Comment

Working...
              X