This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oscar is gone

So, two days ago I take the hairball her dinner and she is no where to be found. I called to her which would have normally caused her to make a mad dash to come get food and attention. I am a little bit worried, but figured she would eat it when she was good and ready.

Yesterday, the food remained untouched and no Oscar to be found. Now, I'm starting to get really worried.

Today, we had to accept that she is gone and it is probably the best thing for her. I keep telling myself she is with a family that is not allergic to cats and will love her like we did.

We plan on donating the unopened bag of cat food to the local shelter.

It's not fair that she made me care so much about her and then she is gone.
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

*hughughug HUG hug*
    1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
    -----
    http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I bet she'll come back. Sometimes they take a little vacay. Frisky did. He came up to me one day and rubbed against my leg and said a few things (probably "I'm going on a short trip. Take care of Mom; I'll see you later."--I don't know; I don't speak cat.) He NEVER missed dinner, but he missed it and was gone 4 days. We were so worried but he came back and talked to Mom.
      "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

*big hugs* Will be thinking of you and Oscar. Hopefully she found a good family to take care of her, or is just visiting another house for a few days and will turn up again soon. In the meantime, *offers her kitties for kitty snugs*

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
          I keep telling myself she is with a family that is not allergic to cats and will love her like we did.
          I hope this is the case, too. I'm sorry she's gone, though.
          Quote Dalesys:
          ... as in "Ifn thet dawg comes at me, Ima gonna shutz ma panz!"

Comment

I hope she does come back. They do that sometimes...take off for days and them come back. I've known a couple of cats that did that.
            When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Thank you, guys for the the hugs and encouragement. She still hasn't returned. I check every day to see if she is back, but so far, no Oscar.

I never thought I would ever get attached to a cat or that I would miss one so much. Mr. Mis broke down and admitted he misses her too. And, of course, the children miss her a lot also.

I hope she is warm, happy and being spoiled. I'm also hoping she will come to at least visit.
              Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

I hope she comes back.
                1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
                -----
                http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

Working...
                X