Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Masi's gonna opt for staying back in the main part of the bar tinkering.
    Last edited by Sarlon; 10-27-2011, 12:32 AM. Reason: can't remember my own name >.>
    It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

Which means it'll be just me and Mytical for this part I guess.
      Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
      Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

well you guys are supposed to get her in as a mechanic
        It is by snark alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the juice of the coffee bean that thoughts acquire 'tude, the lips acquire mouthiness, the glares become a warning.

Comment

True.

If I don't post in the next few days I apologize. I just found out my grandma has cancer. So I may not be on much.

Comment

take all the time you need don't worry.

Comment

Yes, this can wait *hugs* no hurry.
              Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

I have the next two days off (praise deities! Lol!) so I'm gonna rest up, try to recoup some of my energy, and just chill.
                I'm doing better then I was Wednesday night. I just hit me so hard and so suddenly. I'm still sad and I worry (I am a worrywart by nature. :P) but I'm not crying.
                Plus this is fun and an awesome distraction.

Comment

*nods* a note on the IC. It is genetically impossible for the three to be brothers and sister..so chances are if they are indeed brothers and sister it would have to be adoption .

Now as for relaxing, relaxing is good.
                  Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

Ah. Got it. Hey I feel some of my friends on Facebook are family and I've never met then irl. Family comes in all shapes and forms. But yeah. Understood.

Relaxing is good. I may decide to drink tonight (I don't drink much and after a black out inducing drinking session a while back I'm less inclined to drink on my own. Drinking my sis and bil? Fun! Same with my bf and his friends.)

Comment

Now I can't figure out how to approach Masi, whether have them ask her or Nya ask her. Gah. Lol.

Comment

Never mind think I got an idea.

Comment

*laughs* Something to think about then

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

You said that you were unsure if you should have others approach or you should. Said it is something to think about.

Comment

Lol. Sometimes I make on sense to myself. :P I can only imagine what it's like for others.

Comment

Working...
                                X