This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two week hiatus and then i move...again

was gone for two weeks from june 21st to july the 7th...and it helped clear my head and get me straight so to speak with myself and be where i need to be mentally and emotionally and all that, and the time apart helped daughter and husband and we are stronger for it now. those two weeks were the trial separation so yay.

however the other news which can be good or bad, myself and family are moving BACK to Dallas texas so hubs can go to college. yaaay
    we just have to get a place and get there. in less than a month and a half gaah
    and i may be without internets during the move and for a while but that is ok wanted to share the news

Nothing to add or say really except *hugs* and I miss talking to you.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

Comment

aww thanks. just wanted to share this with my friends here and figured posting was easier than sending many messages and possibly being tagged for spamming.
      hugs miss you too Myt. been keeping you in my prayers and wish i could do more. alas good intentions only go so far and i am painfully aware of that.
      :-(

will be on for a while at least until august. hubs needs the computer for online classes hehe

Comment

So this means you won't be in your in-laws' house anymore correct? that has to be a plus. And maybe you won't be so isolated...I know that was an issue before.

But of all the places to go I'm not sure about Texas
        https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
        Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Texas is wonderful - its Dallas I'm not so sure about
          I am well versed in the "gentle" art of verbal self-defense

Once is an accident; Twice is coincidence; Thrice is a pattern.

http://www.gofundme.com/treasurenathanwedding

Comment

agreed to the texas/dallas thing BUT i did get an answer about my license, I CAN get it renewed but will have to shell out for it. renewal fee of a hundred then SR22 form with insurance which means alot of money over the years because SR22 means i am a big risk on paper and here is proof. and so on. and then finish paying the money i owe basically.

yes i will be moving out of father in law's house and this in and of itself is good because its not a safe house....not the way i want it to be.

Comment

Working...
            X