This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The love of Johnny Depp's life.
    I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
      The love of Johnny Depp's life.
      How old is he now? Even if (gods forbid) you died today, by the time your reincarnation was "legal", it would be a creepy age mismatch.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Someone who can sing. I can't. Trust me...I can't.
        When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

Someone taller, even if only by a little. Or someone that can actually get a tan not just get burnt crispy.
          ......../\
          ....../__\
          ..../\...../\
          ../__\../__\

Comment

A Victoria's Secret.......oh, wait, we're probably talking living things here, right?

Off the top of my head, an elephant, or a penguin.

As far as a humanoid; I'd like to be a large, intimidating looking dude, that just always happens to be at the "right place, at the right time" to defend working folks against SC's, and to defend good people, and animals, against the physical and emotionally abusive.

All it would take, would be "that look", as the offender is craning their neck, looking up at me, to put them in their place!

Mike
            Meow.........

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
              How old is he now? Even if (gods forbid) you died today, by the time your reincarnation was "legal", it would be a creepy age mismatch.
              *sigh* A girl can dream. As much as I like older men, I guess that would be a bit much.
              I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

Quoth lachesis View Post
                A spoiled, fluffy, very domesticated feline. With Maids that serve me Fancy Feast on a platter.

Yes, I want to be a cat because sleeping and eating all day is my kind of Heaven. BONUS with the nine lives and all!
                Quoth 42_42_42 View Post
                Pretty much my thoughts exactly.

A cat belonging to a cat-lover (but NOT a crazy-cat person with 50 thousand cats) has got to be one of, if not the, best lives around.
                My version of these responses is: I want to come back as a cat owned by somebody like me.

Or somebody who has been granted a full scholarship to attend Oxford University.

Comment

The healer that I used to be so I understand where all my herbal treatment knowledge comes from.

Comment

Quoth Bella_Vixen View Post
                    *sigh* A girl can dream. As much as I like older men, I guess that would be a bit much.
                    Well, you could always go with "the love of Depp's next incarnation's life."

Me... I actually have it pretty decent this time around, even if I am financially unstable, and my brother is a mooching ass.

Next time; a little more ambition. Not a lot. Just enough to get me going without quite so much effort.

^-.-^
                    Faith is about what you do. It's about aspiring to be better and nobler and kinder than you are. It's about making sacrifices for the good of others. - Dresden

Comment

Captain Malcolm Reynolds
                      Last edited by Rainman; 07-09-2012, 02:38 AM.

Comment

I want to come back as one of my cats, or at least as a cat that has one or more humans a lot like me. My philosophy is that cats are for spoiling and pampering. I suspect though, that it's going to take me a few more trips around the wheel to advance my karma enough to be eligible to come back as a spoiled, pampered cat.

Second choice... hmm... How about some life form that lives in free space? No planet needed. I sort of envision something like a cross between a starseed and a Smoke Ring jungle, but self contained.
                        You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

At a bare minimum, I would want to be human, or at least something self-aware.

I'd love to be the first person to set foot on another planet.
                          Or the first person to make documented, verifiable contact with an alien life form; perhaps the diplomat working out the treaty with that alien life form.
                          Or that life form.
                          "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                          -Mira Furlan

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                            .....to make documented, verifiable contact with an alien life form......
                            You have.

We ALL have.

They're AKA SC's......

Mike
                            Meow.........

Comment

Quoth Ghel View Post
                              Or the first person to make documented, verifiable contact with an alien life form;
                              Quoth JustaCashier View Post
                              You have.

We ALL have.

They're AKA SC's......

Mike
                              SCs are aliens in that they come from another planet, but they're still from our solar system. Judging from their attitude and personality, it's clear that they come from Uranus.
                              Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                              X