Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2015 Christmas Card Exchange: The Most Wonderful Time of the Year! Tallies are closed...thanks everyone!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to do something super extra special this year, but those plans got thwarted. I did get a box of traditional cards though! I may start to write them out tonight while I have nothing going on. Already got Christmas music playing.
    I would have a nice day, but I have other things to do.

Comment

• I almost never do anything until after Thanksgiving. Last year I wrote them a little early, but I still won't send them until December.
      I don't go in for ancient wisdom
      I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
      It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• Wow, things are awfully quiet around here this year.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
          Wow, things are awfully quiet around here this year.
          'Tis just the calm before the storm.
          "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• So. My post office is out of stamps. Haha. Haha haha haha.
            The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

• Quoth iradney View Post
              So. My post office is out of stamps. Haha. Haha haha haha.
              That is not an acceptable excuse for not sending your cards.

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                That is not an acceptable excuse for not sending your cards.
                Do you think they'd accept coins taped to the envelopes in lieu of stamps?

Comment

Do you think they'd accept coins taped to the envelopes in lieu of stamps?
                  Try it and find out.

Comment

• I got some stamps. They're ugly as sin. But cards are being sent off today!

Also, apologies in advance for my terrible handwriting!

Comment

• Well, I've already got Monica's pretty card set up on my desk And I just finished addressing and stamping all my cards...now to just get them into the mail after work today! I have a fair bit of downtime at work so I figured I could fill it with something useful. Just had to sweep up the glitter...erm...dust. Yeah, that's it...dust. Sparkly dust.

Moving along. There is nothing to see here...

Comment

I got some stamps. They're ugly as sin. But cards are being sent off today!

Also, apologies in advance for my terrible handwriting!
                        Yay! And I'm sure my handwriting will be no better. There's a reason I don't write long missives in my cards.

Quoth KuariKaydrith View Post
                        Well, I've already got Monica's pretty card set up on my desk And I just finished addressing and stamping all my cards...now to just get them into the mail after work today! I have a fair bit of downtime at work so I figured I could fill it with something useful. Just had to sweep up the glitter...erm...dust. Yeah, that's it...dust. Sparkly dust.

Moving along. There is nothing to see here...

I will probably do my cards this weekend; I have Friday off and I do not go shopping on Black Friday. I won't send them until at least December 1, though. I don't know if there's any glitter on them. Haven't dug them out yet.

Comment

• Making cheap print-out cards this year instead of ordering on cardstock due to life getting in the way and not getting the design done on time. but will be heading to the UPS store today to make photocopies and will send them out this week.
                          Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• Have my overseas cards made and hope to get them in the mail Monday or Tuesday, still waiting for the supplies to make my U.S. and Canada cards, should have them early next week so I can get them done and out by the second week of December. Little late getting started this year because I was away for most of November and just got home on Saturday.

Comment

• Got my stamps today. The first batch will go out tomorrow, and the rest a little after that.
                              "Oh, very good....Yes, it is easy to see that nearly six years of magical education have not been wasted on you, Potter. 'Ghosts are transparent.'" Severus Snape

Comment

• I'm having trouble finding inspiration for my cards this year... but fear not, I shall get them out in time... one way or another.
                                If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                                X