X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Ralerin

As the title says. Happy Birthday.
    Engaged to the amazing Marmalady. She is my Silver Dragon, shining as bright as the sun. I her Black Dragon (though good honestly), dark as night..fierce and strong.

I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

EVE Online: 99% of the time you sit around waiting for something to happen, but that 1% of action is what hooks people like crack, you don't get interviewed by the BBC for a WoW raid.

Comment

Happy birthday Ralerin!
        Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Thanks guys; but It hasn't been a happy one.

I asked for a non-chocolate birthday cake. Dad picked up the first cake he saw; a baby announcement cake for a baby boy.

"But it has balloons!"

"And blue ribbon, and blue icing."

"But you like balloons for birthdays!"

That would be comically tragic were it not that my older brother would not shut his fucking mouth about it.

"Teehee ralerin is pregnant with a boy! Or is it twins? Is there something you're not telling me? Is that the reason why you want to Florida to see (Boyfriend) this winter, a shotgun wedding? Teeheehee!"

For Older Brother's birthday in May, I went to his favorite clothing store ("National Hawk") and bout him a very generous $20 gift card. What did I get from him?

A 99 cent birthday card.

His excuse?

"I'm broke and I have my new Avon business to start up. But don't worry because I'll get you something Friday."

Yeah. Fucking. Right.

Oh. And my dad. I have posted about him here several times. He said something extremely cruel, though it doesn't come close to the note he tucked into my card one year. *

He said "I wish you from the bottom of my heart that you have the person that you're dating with you; because right now you're acting like a woman whose boyfriend is in jail."

Cue me throwing myself on my bed and crying. We've been together nearly 7 years, Boyfriend and I, on a long distance relationship. It sucks every day that I can't be with him. Long enough for Dad to know his name; but he chooses not to call Boyfriend by his name. Just "person (or thing) that you date."

The good: Mum gave me a very nice card and tucked a generous sum of money into it, and Best Friend gave me a pair of noise canceling headphones that I wanted for a while. So it's not a total wash; but it is mostly a wash.

*About 7 years or so ago, when I just started dating Boyfriend, there was a man named Neil Entwhistle who was a British immigrant and had married a woman in my state. He murdered his wife and took off back to the UK. There was a massive manhunt and Entwhistle was caught and hauled back to the States and is currently rotting in jail. Boyfriend is British. Dad wrote me a one page letter and put it into my card (can't remember if it was birthday or Christmas) comparing Boyfriend to this murderer and saying that I will end up murdered in a ditch if I continue to date Boyfriend against Dad's will. I still have it. I must scan in that letter and show you guys.
          Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

Happy Birthday!!! Where's the cake?!?!

Comment

Well, that was bad timing. Hugs?

Comment

The cake was delicious, but disappointing. At least it wasn't a lie.
                Success is not final, failure is not fatal: It is the courage to continue that counts.-Winston Churchill

Comment

All cake is a lie. A delicious, delicious lie!!

Comment

Happy Birthday! Sucks what happened, but here's a few boozy drinks (white Russians) to make it better.
                    I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                    Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                    Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Something that made yesterday a little more worthwhile-I received my first paycheck from my new stay at home job.

They tucked an extra $100 in.

Expensive Tom Bihn swag that I wanted for a while and can now afford, here I come...!

Comment

Happy belated birthday. And yay for extra unexpected monies!

Eta: dammit. I've been trying to find a messenger bag for a while and the large cafe messenger bag is taunting me.
                        Last edited by dragon_wings; 07-12-2012, 11:44 PM.
                        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
                        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

That's the one I want, too, in black/wasabi. Plus the largest organizer pouch, it will comfortably hold an iPad in the company's protective case, a Cache.

And I want so much other stuff. COLLECT ALL THE BAGS!

Comment

Working...
                          X