This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What TV show was this?

Aired in the 90s, sort of a fantasy/sic-fi. In centered around a group of teens/Pre-teens (British and American) and their adVentures as they traveled between modern day London (I think) and some sort of Celtic fantasy world. I think they used the amulet to travel between the worlds I think it aired on Nickalodeon, but now that I think of it, it may have aired on Disney before Disney when basic.

Spellbinder?
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

I thought about that, but was one of the main characters a black English girl? All the images of the cast I can find seem to be white people.

Comment

Quoth violiavampyr View Post
        I thought about that, but was one of the main characters a black English girl? All the images of the cast I can find seem to be white people.
        Oh gosh. @_@ When I first read this thread, I thought the show might be 'Round The Twist'. When you mentioned this, though, the lightbulb slightly went on. I *think* I know which show you're talking about, but the name of the show still escapes me.

EDIT: Was it The Tomorrow People? I know there was a '90s remake of that.
        Last edited by firecat88; 07-18-2012, 04:55 PM.
        "Things that fail to kill me make me level up." ~ NateWantsToBattle, Training Hard (Counting Stars parody)

Comment

Working...
        X