Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Threads auto-lock after six months. If it's one of your own and you need it unlocked, give one of us in the moderating staff a nudge. Most of the time it's easier to create your own and link the original in the introduction.

Rapscallion

Comment

I'm sure one of the trains I commute on is haunted. I keep seeing a black cat in the last carriage. Either that or I am haunted by a black cat...
      I am so SO glad I was not present for this. There would have been an unpleasant duct tape incident. - Joi

Comment

At my old College I did summer work and had to go through one of the newly purchased buildings that was going to be converted to offices. The college was in a small town and modified existing 200 year old queen anne style residences for dorms, etc. Some the buildings had been left by donors and many had colorful stories. I was going through this beautiful empty house, all wooden grand staircases and paneled walls, crown molding and silk wallpaper. I'd come down the stairs when I thought I heard someone behind me. Nothing. Then I heard what sounded like the rustling of skirts, like a ball gown, and saw...something, coming down the stairs from the top, but it disappeared by the next landing. Never found out if there was a story attached to that house. One of the other converted dorms had a little tower with a widow's walk, with the story that the owner was a ship captain and his wife watched his ship go down in a storm on the lake from the walk, so she hung herself in the tower.
        "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

My last two houses have been heavily haunted, but as for work-related...when doing time as a bagger in grocery, there was a poltergeist in the parking-lot. We named him George. He was pretty cool actually, he'd play with us. You could put a shopping cart in the middle of an isle, back off to either end and ask him to roll it to a specific person. Usually, after a minute or two the cart would start creeping toward the correct person. He did like rattling toilet stall doors as well, though.
          What's going on? Where are we going? And why are we in this hand-basket!?!

Comment

I've decided to name my buddy-ghost Roam, since he loves to walk up and down all the hallways when I'm up front. I was ignoring him at work on Sunday when he was doing that. So as I'm busy ignoring(or at least attempting to)him roaming around the hallway, I hear the footsteps stop. I looked at my cameras and see my dark little buddy standing behind a door one of the cameras was pointed at. As soon as I paid attention he wandered off of camera range and started walking around again. Evidently he doesn't like being ignored.

About an hour before I got off work I headed to the restroom(making sure not to look down his hallway) After I got done washing my hands I turned to leave. As I do so I can see in the mirror a dark figure walking behind me. I have never moved so fast in my life. The only other time he's made his presence known physically(other than the camera stuff) is when I was ignoring him again and something slammed into the outside window. Everyone I told said 'Oh it was a bird' A bird could not have hit the window that hard and been concious and the very least. I ran outside and there was no dead/unconcious birds anywhere. Nothing in the hedges. There were also no birds ANYWHERE in the sky or surrounding area. Roam does NOT like to be ignored.
            My Wajas cave

Comment

Working...
            X