This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I made a coworker speechless....

[Background]I'm usually in the back of the store fixing computers and not on the sales floor, unless they need help with people out there or a customer has a question for me. Or I may be up front to get some info from one of the workers or the manager there. [/Background]

I was talking with the ordering guy when out of the corner of my eyes, I spotted a certain customer coming in. Knowing that this customer has a good sense of humour, and has commented that he hardly ever sees other tech or I out on the floor, I ducked down behind the counter. Then for comedic effect, without standing, I walked through the door behind the counter into managers office and through a second door into a long hallway that leads to the area where other tech and I work. I didn't stand back up until I was in the long hallway leading to the back area where other tech and I work.

Later, Ordering Guy said it was the damndest thing he had ever seen. I went from being five foot six to two feet tall, and moving like a two legged rabbit.
    Or at the least, much faster then I should be able to move while hunched down like that. OG compared how I was moving to a cartoon of a midget whose legs are moving like wheels, that there was no other explanation for how I could move that quickly while crouched down like that.
    All he could do was just point and try to speak, FEM said OG couldn't form any words, just kept pointing at where I went and making inarticulate sounds.

FEM said she saw me 'slither' into her office in one door and out the other. She would like to know just how I did that without having my knees or hands on the floor. And that if I can move like that, then I can't complain about my back being sore.

And for all that, it appears that the customer that I was trying to make laugh never even noticed.

At least FEM and OG noticed!!
    "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
    X