Go Back   Customers Suck! > The Heart of the Site > Sucky Customers

Old 11-19-2019, 12:23 AM
Till/horse trainer/instructor

See shit like this is why I wish we had a button to declare the reason for the void. Yes it would add another step but at my store at least, our voids are recorded and if we have too many we get a sit down and “why are there all these voids? How incompetent are you?” Talk. Most of the time it’s the customers fault anyway!

Old 11-19-2019, 01:46 AM
Area Manager

Quote:
Quoth AkaiKitsune View Post
See shit like this is why I wish we had a button to declare the reason for the void. Yes it would add another step but at my store at least, our voids are recorded and if we have too many we get a sit down and “why are there all these voids? How incompetent are you?” Talk. Most of the time it’s the customers fault anyway!
I think we have some "void" tracking as well, but I could be wrong about that. Either that, or we've got an awfully high threshold before anybody confronts the cashier. So far nobody's asked me about any of my voids (although as time goes by there are fewer and fewer ).