Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

licence plate? We don't need no stinking lic plate.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• licence plate? We don't need no stinking lic plate.

So due to an SC I have a Jeep hardtop sitting here at La Dee Dodge in NE PA.
    Thing is in a box that's 7 1/2 X 6 X 3'. Can't ship it or send it back.
    So Danny Jeep in CT calls and says make a deal and we will come get it if you guys help put it on. OK! They are really simple and easy.
    So the guy drives here we unbox and set it on the Jeep, bolt it down, as I'm closing up the back the guy and I notice- his dealership never put a plate on the car

Well good luck going back on 2 main interstates that are patrolled by the PASP/NYSP/CTSP.
    At least it's a very sunny drive for his top down drive here. Little chilly but not bad.
    AkaiKitsune
    Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Did they just stick a transporter tag on the jeep and took it with them after they dropped it off.

Comment

No he drove is both ways with no tag at all.
      AkaiKitsune
      Sarcasm dear, sarcasm. I’m well aware that dealing with civilians in any capacity will skin your faith in humanity alive, then pickle anything that remains so as to watch it shrivel up into an immortal husk thus reminding you of how dead inside you now are.

Comment

I drove from Chicago to Atlanta with no tag. Went passed several cops. No one bothered me.

I did have all the paperwork handy, just in case.
        Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
        Save the Ales!
        Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Crazy thing here in MO is that you have 30 days to title and register it, and a plate isn't required during that time.
          Seph
          Taur10
          "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Working...
          X