Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think it would strongly depend on the atmosphere of the system. I possibly could get away with that for the students, but not faculty and staff.

Plus, we've made it too easy for the students, and they know they can just call us and change it. So, it would go on and on and on and on and on...

I'm coming up with rules to keep passwords stronger and safer. Of course, the ones I'm starting with is that you can't use your first name or last name or the password you had before. There's whining already over that already.
    SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
    SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

My company just tightened our password rules. Thankfully my dad gave me an easy way to incorporate it all, and be really easy to remember. We are required to have:
      Total of 8 characters
      1 CAPITAL LETTER
      1 lowercase letter
      1 Speci@l (h@r@acter
      1 Numeral

You also cannot have more than 2 characters repeted from the last password, and you cannot reuse a password for 12 mos.
      The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Holy CRAP!

Although, I do agree with everything but the 2 characters from the old password. I mean, that's hard. Especially since they want 8 characters. It means you're pretty screwed on vowels.

Yowsers!
        SC: “Yeah, Bob’s Company. I'm Bob. It's my company.” - GK
        SuperHotelWorker made my Avi!!

Comment

Working...
        X