This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guiding society, with money back

We had a guest today given their money back because they feel they recieved faulty directions from the front desk. I didn't realize we were travel agents. If so, we need to earn much more money plus commission. Matter of fact, with all the computer questions & all other technical questions I get asked sometimes I think I should make as much money as a Congressman. Ironically enough, I would earn it.

Okay...honestly! We have to give money back for people who didn't recieve wake up calls (often because they didn't call us or when they passed the desk told us the wrong room number & someone else got their wake-up call, and often they request their money back as well).

At what point does the service industry get to stop holding grown adults' hands to guide them through life????
    When it comes to getting things done, we need fewer architects and more bricklayers. ---Colleen C. Barrett---

short answer- never
    unless of course there is a manager out there who grows a spine and tells people to take responsibility for themselves
    but that brings us back to my first answer...
    If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
    X