• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth KhirasHY View Post
    "Maybe she was abused as a child."
    "God I fucking hope so."
    Wow. what is that from?

I just thought it was sad what a miserable bitch this lady is. I really don't know how anyone can be that nasty. I can understand being upset that there is a mistake, but sheesh, don't yell at the messenger!
    I will not shove “it” up my backside. I do not know what “it” is, but in my many years on this earth I have figured out that that particular port hole is best reserved for emergency exit only. -GK

Comment

Quoth cj1991 View Post
      if they had "God bless you" or "Praise the Lord" on their machine, guaranteed they'd be jerks when they called back. My minister always got a kick out of those stories.

Now, not everyone that has a religious saying on the machines, is going to jerks. A few of my customers have church has religious sayings on the machine. And when they are late, they take it like adults.
      Under The Moon Paranormal Research
      San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Quoth Tito View Post
        That was my attitude back in my retail hell days. If you're nice to me, I will gladly go the extra mile to help you out. If you're a b*tch to me, then I will do only the bare mininum that is required of me.
        Same here. I don't see why I should bend over backwards to help someone who is acting like a complete butthead to me. -.-
        People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life.
        My DeviantArt.

Comment

Working...
        X