X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we're a different city department

An incident from yesterday.....

Apparently this woman had seen a hard hat and mesh vest fall off a truck with the city's logo on it, so she called the switchboard, and whomever she spoke to told her to take the items to any city building. I guess my library was the closest to her (or the first she found), so she brought them to us.

However, nobody was sure what exactly to do with this stuff, because we're an unrelated city department, and our couriers mainly handle library-related materials. (depending on who it is, they can be fussy about what they will or won't take)

I'd call the city road department and see if they can come by and get them. That's the only thing I can think of.
    If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

I forgot to ask what happened, but the hat & vest weren't there when I got to work the next day, so I assume whichever courier was there had picked them up. (I believe there's an area at the main library where stuff like that would be handled, but it's mainly library materials from other systems)

Comment

Working...
      X