This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "No, a three DAY insertion, not a three WAY insertion!"
    When you start at zero, everything's progress.

Comment

• It's good to know when you think of little boy penis, it makes you think of me.
      Pain and suffering are inevitable...misery is optional.

Comment

• "What's a baby swan called?"
        "Brian."
        "I can tell her you're all tied up in the projection room." Sunset Boulevard.

Comment

• "I didn't even know that was flammable."
          "I am quite confident that I do exist."
          "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• Coworker: "How did your cupcakes taste?"
            Bartender: "Is that what they call them these days? It took me five years of yoga to get to that point, you know..."
            Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad.

Comment

• "There is no good way to abbreviate 'coconut' with this."
              "I am quite confident that I do exist."
              "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

• "How do I get this thing to go from suck to blow?"

"All finished. Oh, it looks like I need a good blow."
                This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• "okay, no more nudity from me, I promise."
                  The original Cookie in a multitude of cookies.

Comment

• "Does CM = Cash Money Records?"

"It means ct muncher. OH NO HE DIDN'T!"

Comment

• "I need more of your rod, come on just slide it on over slowly..."

the things you hear in shipping...

Comment

• "If I want to go and dance in the street naked, it's none of your business!"

"Put the banana back in your mouth! .... and leave it there."
                        Last edited by Ghel; 03-27-2015, 01:30 PM.
                        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                        -Mira Furlan

Comment

• "This crib I'm building is named Layla. It's got me on my knees."
                          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• "If you'll excuse me, I have to go save Jermy from himself"
                            Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• "Oh, just grab your nuts and get out of here already!"
                              Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

• These balls are big for mice.

Comment

Working...
                                X