Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this is what I call a "hot car"...

$400,000 Lamborghini Aventador catches fire...

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/more-...bai/vi-AAfnxv1
    Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

That's the thing about those supercars. They're awfully fun, even when you can't drive them.
    PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
      That's the thing about those supercars. They're awfully fun, even when you can't drive them.
      I saw one near where I work the other day...sweet car. It wasn't on fire, though.

Comment

Quoth mjr View Post
        I saw one near where I work the other day...sweet car. It wasn't on fire, though.
        No, but it was probably pretty fun to watch one burn, because they burn so much more readily than regular cars, simply because of the materials used to make them.
        PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
          No, but it was probably pretty fun to watch one burn, because they burn so much more readily than regular cars, simply because of the materials used to make them.
          Yeah, lots of plastics, leathers, and carbon fiber materials.

Comment

He was fired up driving that car, but got smoked by fate. Now, he's going to have to cool off for a while.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Talk about Hot Wheels!

Comment

Now, when they say "let's burn some rubber" this is going a little too far.

Comment

The phrase is "burn rubber," not "burn engine."
                  This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Giving new meaning to the term "burn out" -- the Lamborghini Aventador!

Comment

Gotta love the deluxe car-b-que.
                      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Working...
                      X