This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back to the Future Wedding

I just wanted to share this awesome little tidbit.

One of my cousins got married today, and it was a Back to the Future themed wedding. Apparently it was a cool enough idea that a news crew actually snuck into the wedding, and my cousin and her husband were nice enough to let them stay and even gave them an interview. Sadly, I didn't get to go, but I got to watch a Livestream of the ceremony.

If anyone lives in the Phoenix area, it was on Fox 10 a little after 9 p.m. You might have seen it.

EDIT: I finally found a link to it!
    Last edited by Aragarthiel; 10-22-2015, 06:54 AM.
    The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

You would have to be incredibly dense for the world to revolve around you.

That is wicked cool!
    The report button - not just for decoration

Comment

Pity they couldn't have scheduled the wedding for yesterday instead of today, so that they would have been married on the day Marty McFly arrived in the future.

I heard that Transport Canada celebrated the day by publishing a recall notice for DeLoreans - apparently some were shipped with defective flux capacitors.
      Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

wolfie- Check the date on the article. It was October 21 at 4:29 p.m.

They also made the UK Daily Mail, Ana was really excited about making international news.
        The fact that jellyfish have survived for 650 million years despite not having brains gives hope to many people.

Comment

Didn't go to the article - saw the "today" in your post.
          Any fool can piss on the floor. It takes a talented SC to shit on the ceiling.

Comment

Oh XD I don't usually go to bed until about 3 in the morning so "today" sometimes rolls past midnight. Whoops.

Comment

Nice to see my home state in the news for something good for a change. And from where the article said they got married, it tells me that it was an area I used to go biking through. Very nice area, too. Very cool idea. Best Back to the Future Day thing I've seen through this whole semi-craze.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
              Still A Customer."

Comment

Perfect timing. October 21, 2015.

They admit that they snuck into the wedding. Why admit that?
                I might be crazy, but I'm not Insane.

What? You don't play with flamethrowers on the weekends? You are strange.

Comment

Working...
                X