Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It once took me 12 hours to fly from Nashville, TN to Dallas, TX. They flew me from Nashville to Houston to Tulsa to Dallas. We actually drove the distance in less time after that.

We've also flown overseas twice now. Once to Spain, once to Germany. The flight into Spain had a couple of large tv's that dropped down out of the ceiling and you had headsets to listen to (no charge). The flight to Germany was awesome. We all had our own individual monitors on the backs of each seat in front of us and could watch movies, tv shows, cartoons, etc. We could even track the flight's path, temperature, speed, etc. at will. I loved that flight!

This year we don't get to fly overseas as our tourney is being held at Disney in Florida so I think we'll be driving down this trip.

Comment

Quoth Luna Baby View Post
      The flight to Germany was awesome. We all had our own individual monitors on the backs of each seat in front of us and could watch movies, tv shows, cartoons, etc. We could even track the flight's path, temperature, speed, etc. at will. I loved that flight!
      That's the way it was on our plane into Gatwick. You don't realize just how far north you're going until the map shows the tip of Greenland very close to your flight path. And you don't realize just how high up you are in the atmosphere until you see the outside temp is -60F! That was an awesome flight!
      It's floating wicker propelled by fire!

Comment

Working...
      X