Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

A couple stories from undiesland (somewhat long)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A couple stories from undiesland (somewhat long)

Ok....just as a reminder I work for a company who manufactures and sells underwear. I happen to work in one of their retail outlet stores in an outlet mall here in WI. Here are a couple stories from yesterday:

The man with style....numbers

I had an older gentleman come in yesterday...not really sucky...just a new one for me. The following conversation ensued:

OG: Old Guy
    ME:

OG: Im looking for style Number 1137
    ME: suuure...I can try to help you find that sir but Im going to need more info. Are you looking for activewear, underwear, t-shirts, boxers...?
    OG: Well they underwear
    ME: Ok..briefs, midways, boxer briefs, poco briefs....?
    OG: well the underwear I normally wear...how many different types can there be?
    ME: A lot

To make a long story short I went through asking him about the fabric he wanted, the waistband he wanted, the fly style he wanted (yes there ARE different fly styles), and finally narrowed it down to what he wanted and showed him where they were.

OG: Your good.....
    ME:

"Are you Perverts?"

Not long after the gentleman came in, a lady came in and the following ensued:

CL: Crazy Lady
    ME: Again...

CL: I want to speak to a manager immediately!
    ME: Well, your in luck cause you got me
    CL: I just wanted to know are all of you who work here perverts?!
    ME: Excuse me?! (thinking "depends on who you ask...")
    CL: ARE......YOU....PERVERTS?
    ME: uhmm....no...... (gets interrupted)
    CL: ANYONE who works for this company is perverts...Ill have you know that I have been making MY OWN underwear for 50 years out of feedsacks and yarn.
    ME: So why are you here? (getting a little ticked off here by this point...dont take kindly to being called a pervert)
    CL: Well...I AM FAMOUS for my boycott of you companies who spread perversion through this land and I wanted to let you know that my 50 year boycott of your companies is continuing.

Lady then leaves...another customer at the register not 10 feet away says "who was that?" I replied "no clue...I was hoping you would...apparently shes famous" customer says..."yeah...apparantly a famous nutjob" Customer leaves and comes back laughing so hard he is crying...apparently he was down in the Coach Outlet and she went in their screaming about how she is boycotting their company because they kill innocent "leathermongers" apparently leathermongers are little rat like creatures grown to farm leather from........
    "I hope we never lose sight of one thing, it was all started by a mouse" --Walt Disney

That lady is so silly! Everyone knows that the perverts work in my call center! We are very proud of being perverts!
    Do not annoy the woman with the flamethrower!

If you don't like it, I believe you can go to hell! ~Trinity from The Matrix

Yes, MadMike does live under my couch.

Comment

But...a monger is someone who sells something. A fishmonger is a guy who sells fish, a cheese monger sells cheese, an iron monger sells hardware made of iron...

And holy heck, feedsacks and yarn? If there's one part of the body you don't want chafed...

Comment

Quoth Metody View Post

And holy heck, feedsacks and yarn? If there's one part of the body you don't want chafed...
        My sentiments exactly I crossed my legs on impulse *sobs*
        The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.

Comment

Quoth Metody View Post
          YIKES that would not be a pleasent thing for me to wear on a 10 hour shift. My GF would hate me after that LOL
          I'm lost without a paddle and headed up SH*T creek.
          -- Life Sucks Then You Die.

"I'll believe corp. are people when Texas executes one."

Comment

I think she's thinking of all the little naugas that give their lives for naugahide furniture.

Comment

I'm just... just so confused...

Leathermongers? Feedsacks and yarn? And she thinks she's famous for boycotting you? I say as long as she's not hurting anyone (other than herself with those nasty underpants) then leave her to her delusions... she's probably genuinely not quite right in the head.
              ONI HEUIR NI FEDIR

Comment

So a woman who never has and never will spend a cent on underwear is boycotting you?

That's going to hurt you how, exactly?
                The best karma is letting a jerk bash himself senseless on the wall of your polite indifference.

The stupid is strong with this one.

Comment

Quoth LadyBarbossa View Post
                  My sentiments exactly I crossed my legs on impulse *sobs*
                  It would explain her irritability.
                  "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

XD Underwear boycot, eh? The company'll go bankrupt.
                    "Because that's how magical meteoric size-altering space goo works." IMDB Message boards.

Comment

Quoth king4aday View Post
                      CL: Well...I AM FAMOUS for my boycott of you companies who spread perversion through this land and I wanted to let you know that my 50 year boycott of your companies is continuing.
                      If she wants to see perversion, picture a country without underwear manufacturers entirely.

Personally, I'd go commando before placing feedsack cloth in the area of my nether regions.

If you have to ask, it's probably better posted at www.fratching.com

Comment

Quoth Metody View Post
                        She should try something like this..
                        http://youtube.com/watch?v=KC0c8m2KGDM

Comment

Feedsacks......ow...ow...ow....ow....ow...ow. Um, no thanks.

Comment

I will never complain about panties that chafe again.
                            My basic dog food advice - send a pm if you need more.

Saydrah's leaving the nest advice + packing list live here.

Comment

Quoth Misanthropical View Post
                              That lady is so silly! Everyone knows that the perverts work in my call center! We are very proud of being perverts!
                              you forget that we are also crazy... crazy perverts, not just perverts, get it right
                              If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Working...
                              X