This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth karma_gypsy View Post
    <snippet>except for the fact that he crushed each foot under 1000 lbs. of steel. And the fact that he has a baaaad habit of breaking toes. Okay, maybe TMI ...
    Wow, how the heck did he do that?
    Ridiculous 2009 Predictions: Evil Queen will beat Martha Stewart to death with a muffin pan. All hail Evil Queen! (Some things don't need elaboration.....) -- Jester

Ridiculous 2010 Predictions: Evil Queen, after escaping prison for last years prediction, goes out and waffle irons Rachel Ray to death. -- SG15Z

Ridiculous 2011 Prediction: Evil Queen will beat Gordon Ramsay over the head with a cast-iron skillet. -- FireHeart

Comment

Oh God..
      They'd be unsellable after witnessing that.
      I'm glad we have the position to write off anything like that if it gets too funked up with dirty customers. We have a reasonably expensive Homedics Foot Massager setup for use, and I can't really imagine how many pairs of dirty feet have been standing on that. I know I wouldn't go on it without any socks on..
      - Boochan

Comment

If I would have seen her try on shoes, and then put them back, I'd turn around and leave that store and never come back. That's nasty I think there is something in the health code that says you have to wear those sock-things. I mean, you wouldn't want me to prepare your meats and cheese and sandwiches with bare hands would you? It's the same thing.
        Pit bull-

There is no breed of dog more in need of our compassion; in need of our call to arms on their behalf; and in need of what should be the full force of our enduring sanctuary.

Comment

Wasn't there a story on one of the old boards about some kid whose feet started to become gangrenous?

As I recall from the story, that was a stench of biblical proportions that nothing could get rid of.
          Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Good God, that's disgusting!!! I'm gonna need copious amounts of to erase that nasty visualization of those nasty ass feet . EWWWWWWW!!!!
            I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
            Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
            Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Okay...okay...wait....

She was trying on sandals? Like of the open-toe variety that exposes the foot? She had NO toe nails? Gives a whole new meaning to the term "open-toe".

"I'm still walking, so I'm sure that I can dance!" from Saint of Circumstance - Grateful Dead

Comment

Working...
              X