Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lemonade? Diet Coke? What the Hell do you WANT?!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lemonade? Diet Coke? What the Hell do you WANT?!

I recently had the pleasure of dealing with this customer at the theatre I work at:

SC: I'd like one small lemonade and one small diet coke
    Me: "Is about to fill up first drink" So that was diet coke and a lemonade, right?
    SC: No, no, I said lemonade!
    Me: "Is confused" Right, one lemonade and a diet coke?
    SC: No, a lemonade!!!
    Me: So, two lemonades?
    SC: No, one lemonade and one diet coke!!!!!
    Me: "Finishes filling up both drinks and rings up SC while she begins to stare at me like I'm an idiot" Thank you, have a nice day.

Honestly, it's bad enough when customers aren't clear about what they want, but what really annoys me is when they act as if you're the one with a problem.

Guess they expected you to make a Garbage Soda? (You know, a cup with a mixture of Lemonade and Diet Coke). No surprise from an SC to make such a simple exercise so confusing.
    - Boochan

Comment

What, you don't have ESP? Didn't know EXACTLY what she wanted?

Oh wait... you DID! You repeated it back verbatim, and she still got angry...

Douchenozzle if I ever saw one.
      Carpe Jugulum : Go for the throat.

Comment

"Ok ma'am, here's your two cups of poison... I mean lemonade and diet coke. Enjoy!"
        Excuse me, good sir paladin, can you direct me to your EVIL district?

http://www.dywhcomic.com

Comment

"Uh...I don't think that's lemonade..."
          Unseen but seeing
          oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
          There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
          3rd shift needs love, too
          RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Meth is a hell of a drug...
            It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
            -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

I think maybe she wanted you to do them in that order? I am reminded of a story I heard once, (I think it was here long ago) where a lady bitched because she had two kids, one wanted bacon or some such thing on his food and one didn't. Her complaint was that the one whose sandwich was to have it had none and the one whose sandwich was to have none had some. I think maybe their brains are just incapable of processing information in that manner.
              wouldn't lube work better in a f***ing machine?
              ----
              Yes, that’s right. It’s a pair of gold foil headphones. Gold foil. Finally, headphones just as awful as your taste in music.

Comment

lemonade +diet soda =
                I don't get paid enough to kiss your a**! -Groezig 5/31/08
                Another day...another million braincells lost...-Sarlon 6/16/08
                Chivalry is not dead. It's just direly underappreciated. -Samaliel 9/15/09

Comment

Quoth tropicsgoddess View Post
                  lemonade +diet soda =

Diet Coke + Root beer (not diet) + cherry syrup = ! (tastes kinda like bubble gum). The Wawa near me has a really cool soda fountain that has 4 flavors of syrup so you can add a flavor shot to your drink, plus 12 or 16 different kinds of soda (including caffeine free diet coke! w00t!)

Mordecai - she was probably just confused cuz you did them in the wrong order. They don't taste the same, then, don't you know?
                  I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                  I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                  It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Would it be considered odd that I, in my head, heard the title exclaimed by various characters from the TV show Firefly?
                    I am the nocturnal echo-locating flying mammal man.

Comment

Quoth Nyx View Post
                      I think maybe she wanted you to do them in that order? I am reminded of a story I heard once, (I think it was here long ago) where a lady bitched because she had two kids, one wanted bacon or some such thing on his food and one didn't. Her complaint was that the one whose sandwich was to have it had none and the one whose sandwich was to have none had some. I think maybe their brains are just incapable of processing information in that manner.
                      I remember that one! Whadda trip.

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                      Would it be considered odd that I, in my head, heard the title exclaimed by various characters from the TV show Firefly?
                      I love you, would you marry me?
                      Now a member of that alien race called Management.

Yeah, you see that right. Pink. Harness.

Comment

Quoth RayvenQ View Post
                        I might go with 'yes' on this one ... the only person who I can really go with for it would be Jayne...maybe... unless it's Mal to Inara...????
                        When I said "From my research", what I actually meant to say was "Made shit up" - from a thottbot thread

Comment

[QUOTE

Mordecai - she was probably just confused cuz you did them in the wrong order. They don't taste the same, then, don't you know? [/QUOTE

Ha, true, true.

Comment

Working...
                          X