This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
    I think we might need another sticky thread for all these names.
    I suspect that's not going to happen. It's amusing for a short while, but a permanent slew of insults? Nah.

Rapscallion

Comment

Look on the bright side.

Management was probably too cheap to replace the pad because you could still get it to work most of the time. Now they have no choice but to replace it. Hopefully a new one, not used.

Comment

Quoth digilight View Post
        Holy shit and I thought that I was an impatient prick with some anger management issues. I've got nothing on that assclown.
        Same here. Well, except for the "prick" part...

Quoth Irving Patrick Freleigh View Post
        I'm stealing "fucktrumpet" too.
        I think I'm going to have to permanently borrow that. Coworkers might find it amusing.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

Quoth WorkAtBBuy View Post
          He finally got up to a register (still angry about the new XM customer). Now here I have to note that our signature pads are wonky (due to use, abuse, and misuse). 2 in particular don't register numbers very well at all (for example, type in '1' and it might come up as '4'). So after he got his total and the guy scanned his debit card, he tried to enter his PIN. Lo and behold, it didn't work. So what does our gentle customer do?

HE PUNCHED THE SIGNATURE PAD AND BROKE IT.
          That would be the point where I would have called the cops and said, "That will be $xxx.xx for the broken equipment, I hope you can pay us in cash since you broke our card machine!"
          Check out my cosplay social group!
          http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

Yes, we SCAdians do a good job of mining old manuscripts, seqarching for authentic medieval curses. YIS Lord Richard Frogenhall

Comment

Working...
            X