Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You kiss your mother with that mouth??

This is not mine. This is something a co-worker of mine has to deal with. I've removed any identifiers, and X'd out the swearing, but wow...this person has ISSUES (Posted with his permission)

I do not have a question but i need your f***n help for the Xth time. Firstly let me brief you of what and who i am: i am not a b****, i am not a homosexual, not even whore...when a b**** f***s in i f**** back in return, i dont enjoy like a prostitute.
    Last time i requested help, i was nice and you were not, my phone was on service and it was destroyed and not fixed, it came back with its battery lasting for less than XXhrs.
    When i asked help you told me to send it again for the second time. Let me personally ask you: WHEN DO I HAVE TO ENJOY HAVING THIS F****** PHONE IF I HAVE TO ALWAYS SEND IT FOR F***** SERVICE????
    what am i goin to use while it is still or your POOR service? I understand, you use people to keep your f***** business running, s***....that.
    Then you spend your f***** time saying s*** to customers. Let me tell you something you didnt ask for; I WILL NOT STOP SENDING THESE EMAILS NOT UNTIL MY F**** PHONE IS FIXED, i think that was clear enough for your ears to pick up this ....
    Um
    yes
    Anger issues much?
    The report button - not just for decoration

Customers, in addition to needing a few brain cells, desperately need anger management. I've had less than satisfactory customer service, but I've never felt the need to curse someone out! Hell, they'd have to do something unforgivable to that to happen!
    "I used to be Snow White... but I drifted."~Mae West

Comment

I've never cursed even when they do do something unforgivable. Like forget my chicken nuggets, or sweet and sour sauce. That's a crime worthy of death in my book. You do not mess with my nuggets!!!!
      It is inaccurate to say that I hate everything. I am strongly in favor of common sense, common honesty, and common decency. This makes me forever ineligible for public office.
      ~~~H.L. Mencken

Comment

I think the only time I've displayed a need for anger management was when a waiter stabbed me through the hand cause he wasn't paying attention. I slammed his hand away very hard and proceeded to scream loudly in pain.

Rb

Comment

That's a pretty good reason to scream, RBL. I think I would too.

Yeah, people need to learn that cussing doesn't help make the associates move any faster. In fact, all it does is make them hate you more. There's no need for attitudes. You will get so much farther if you are nice to the people you have to deal with then if you get all pissy with them.
          Jim: Fact: Bears eat beets. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Gallactica.
          Dwight: Bears don't eat bee... Hey! What are you doing?
          The Office

Comment

Quoth Shabo View Post
            That's a pretty good reason to scream, RBL. I think I would too.

Yeah, people need to learn that cussing doesn't help make the associates move any faster. In fact, all it does is make them hate you more. There's no need for attitudes. You will get so much farther if you are nice to the people you have to deal with then if you get all pissy with them.
            Exactly. You catch more flies with honey not vinegar.

Whenever I have an issue with customer service in a shop or where ever I make sure I am nice and polite, and I've never had a problem. When I was a flight attendant I always had much more sympathy with nice people and would go out of my way to help them. If they started off swearing and ranting I would not deal with them until they calmed down.
            No longer a flight atttendant!

Comment

I couldn't even understand what she's saying.
              Something about servicing her phone and f***.
              I think I saw that kind of thing on Dateline.
              "We were put on this Earth to fart around, and don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise." -Kurt Vonnegut

Comment

How does this person expect your company to fix the phone if they don't have it, anyway? Magic?
                Seshat's self-help guide:
                1. Would you rather be right, or get the result you want?
                2. If you're consistently getting results you don't want, change what you do.
                3. Deal with the situation you have now, however it occurred.
                4. Accept the consequences of your decisions.

"All I want is a pretty girl, a decent meal, and the right to shoot lightning at fools." - Anders, Dragon Age.

Comment

Using so many swear words only shows off their lack of vocabulary. I was the kind of kid who was terrified of breaking the rules so I was trained to never ever say those words. Now I only swear if I'm quoting someone else and although I can say the "S" word I still can't bring myself to say the "F" word. I know they're just words, but I can't break that conditioning so easily.
                  It is a terrible thing to see and have no vision.
                  -Helen Keller

I got this av from Court Records, made by Croik!

Comment

So she is going to keep sending emails like that. Talk about harassment. She truly needs to grow up
                    Last edited by powerboy; 07-16-2007, 08:31 PM. Reason: Becuase I didn't check a what I wrote, before I posted it.
                    Under The Moon Paranormal Research
                    San Joaquin Valley Paranormal Research

Comment

Just this weekend I had to have The Talk with my boyfriend about it being Not Okay to scream at clerks. I don't frigging care that he has a mental illness, it's his responsibility to avoid his triggers. There are certain days when he seriously needs to stay at home and not use the phone...

Adult ADHD combined with Intermittent Explosive Disorder plus full on depression equals Not Fun. But we're making a lot of progress. In the meantime we're also apologizing to a lot of store staff and call centers.

Comment

I have something to say about the person that sent that email and their issues with the company:

Fuck them! Fuck their problem! End of fucking story!

NEXT!

Quoth Buglady View Post
                        Adult ADHD combined with Intermittent Explosive Disorder...

What does that mean? Occasionally his body just explodes, but because he has a short attention span he doesn't notice the bloody fleshy mess everywhere? Just wondering, as I am not a health care worker and don't know much about these things.
                        Last edited by Jester; 07-16-2007, 08:45 PM.

"The Customer Is Always Right...But The Bartender Decides Who Is
                        Still A Customer."

Comment

Quoth ruffledbirdy View Post
                          I think the only time I've displayed a need for anger management was when a waiter stabbed me through the hand cause he wasn't paying attention. I slammed his hand away very hard and proceeded to scream loudly in pain.
                          Like Shabo said, that's not a reason for anger management, that's a perfectly valid pain response. It wouldn't be AM time until you tried to attack him in retaliation.
                          ...WHY DO YOU TEMPT WHAT LITTLE FAITH IN HUMANITY I HAVE!?! -- Kalga
                          And I want a pony for Christmas but neither of us is getting what we want OK! What you are asking is impossible. -- Wicked Lexi

Comment

Some people think that excessively using curse words makes them seem tough, really it makes you look uncivilized.
                            Check out my cosplay social group!
                            http://customerssuck.com/board/group.php?groupid=18

Comment

i think that was clear enough for your ears to pick up this ....
                              I'm still trying to figure out how your ears pick up an email...

Quoth Aldous View Post
                              I've never cursed even when they do do something unforgivable. Like forget my chicken nuggets, or sweet and sour sauce. That's a crime worthy of death in my book. You do not mess with my nuggets!!!!
                              I'm into nuggets, yo, I'm into nuggets, yo ...

Sorry. I hate that commercial. Thanks for putting it into my head

I don't go in for ancient wisdom
                              I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
                              It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

Working...
                              X