This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Behind my Counter? NOT!

Yesterday morning I am cutting veggies in my prep area ( And working alone of course) all the while keeping an eye on my counter through the reflection in the glass doors of my bread cases. Evidently while I made a trip to the cooler a guy walked up and was standing where I couldn't see him. About a minute later I started to walk up front and he was coming around my counter!
    Now I am a rather large guy ( 6'3" 300#) but I had no idea what his intentions were and I told him to get the hell out of there. He started babbling on about standing there for 10 minutes ( SC time compression) and how I should look to see if there are customer about and dropped the f-bomb a few times there. I very loudly explained that he could have used the bell that was in his face, he could have banged on something or hollered like someone stole his beer but NEVER should he come around my counter. He asked for the owners number and I gave it and told him, on camera of course, to be sure to tell him that he cussed me and came on MY side of the counter. He looked like he was gonna take another step and I told him he best leave before his Sunday afternoon is spent in the ER.

I hope he does complain and leave his address. I may just sneak into his kitchen and steal his chicken and beer and watch his TV while feasting.
    The arches of the Gates of Hell are golden and the Devil wears big red shoes.

I understand completely. We have a guy who will reach behind the counter to get his cigars instead of asking for help. We can't close the gate, because then WE can't get behind the counter and we can't move the cigars. He is just so rude about it.
    I have PMS and a black belt. Any questions?

This random moment is brought to you by the letters A D and D.

Comment

Working...
    X