Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Punishment: A different customer uses a (cheap toy) guitar to go "El Kabong" on the "musician".

Crime: A customer demands to see the Narnia-like backroom where all the stuff they want is kept.
    Low lie the Fields of Athenry/ Where once we watched the small free birds fly/ Our love was on the wing/ we had dreams and songs to sing/ It's so lonely around the Fields of Athenry

Comment

• Punishment: It's not Narnia, it's Innistrad, after Emrakul has taken over. But while there's lots of ways in, there are no ways out . . .

Crime: The horrible shopper is taking a bath. The problem is, they're taking a bath in a bathroom. Kristev, you're supposed to bathe in a bathroom. Yes, but not a supermarket bathroom, which is where this is happening.

What's that? It's the janitor come to clean the . . . oh no. Oh, the poor janitor! He's just been traumatized by the sight of this horrible shopper. We need a hero, now!
      Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: Upon seeing the shopper, the janitor gives him a Roman shower. The store manager makes the shopper go home while wearing the janitor's lunch.

(PS: Do NOT Google Roman showers.)

Crime: Nice Guy™ walks past a woman's house when he sees her greet her partner. Wondering why she would waste time with such a "loser," Nice Guy™ walks up next to her house and tries to look in her window.
        This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

• Punishment: Nice Guy falls into the trap the woman has set outside the window. You see, she's a mad scientist who turns men into her willless cyborgs, and now Nice Guy is the newest specimen to play with. Of course, the pleasure's all hers, but he won't think about it, or much of anything else except for serving her like a drone to a queen bee. Have a nice day.

Crime: SC has spent too much time watching The Price is Right, and missing the point entirely. So they go to the supermarket and play The Price is Negotiable. The cashier tries her hardest to instill how it works, but the manager caves. Will this bargain bandit get away with it? Will no one step in and put an end to his foul deeds and the increased cost everyone else must pay for his bad bartering?
          Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

• Punishment: SC's home and car is included in a showcase that's won by the big winner.

Crime: SC tries to drag a clerk into the ladies' dressing room. She wants to see how the bras and panties look on the male clerk.
            This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Comment

Working...
            X