Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it hijacking my own thread if I say we should all now post pictures of our cats?? One of my bosses called me a crazy cat lady the other day and I really had no defense!!!
    "Can't talk.

Comin' down."

Comment

One of the women on the Etiquette Hell site posted some time ago about her cat, who took on the job of Caregiver when the woman had to have surgery on her leg. Her kitty would scold her incessantly simply for getting up to go to the bathroom.

Comment

I've got a tattle kitteh and a black fur rug kitteh. I had a migraine yesterday, so black fur rug kitteh was constantly asking ME for attention, while tattle kitteh was making sure I knew exactly what my 10 year old was doing at all times.
        If I make no sense, I apologize. I'm constantly interrupted by an actual toddler.

Comment

When we got home from vacation yesterday my Boots followed me around meowing at me, like she was telling me off for going on vacation and leaving her here with my oldest.

Comment

I'd be happy to.

This is Maggie, short for Marjorie.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Kristev; 07-30-2012, 09:23 PM.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Igor is the black and white one in the bookcase. I had him for six years. He was smart as all get out.

Count Dracula is the black and white tuxedo one. I had him for five years. A lovable cat, and an affection hog.

Nipper is the tortoiseshell one. I've had her for eight years. She's a sweet baby.
              Attached Files
              Friends help you move. Rare friends help you move bodies.

Comment

Quoth Kristev View Post
                I'd be happy to.
                Nice...my boy cat is a black and white tuxedo cat.

Last edited by telecom_goddess; 07-30-2012, 07:53 PM. Reason: getting pic to load correctly
                https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

what the heck here are two pics of my cats...

the boy Ephram
                  and the girl Katarina

https://www.youtube.com/user/HedgeTV
                  Great YouTube channel check it out!

Comment

Oh my God, this is the best thread ever. It destresses me just to come here and look at pics!
                    Last edited by I am the Lizard Queen!!; 07-31-2012, 09:18 PM.
                    "Can't talk.

Comin' down."

Comment

I has a sad. I don't have kitties, but I'm working on it. Back to Kitty Assistance Program- I would have a migraine sometimes. I'd lay on the couch, and nap. About 2 hours later, I woke up. Abby was sitting at my feet. She ONLY came TO me when I was sick/headache. She fixed it, I'm sure. Really. I'm SURE. Every migraine - it was her at my feet. Bittybit, the other cat, just loved me when I napped on the couch. She stayed in my lap. Abby fixed me.
                      In my heart, in my soul, I'm a woman for rock & roll.
                      She's as fast as slugs on barbituates.

Comment

My Felix has a bad tendency to climb on me when I'm sick, which makes things so much worse. Like he stands with his front feet on my stomach (Note I literally mean my stomach, not my belly in general) and stares at me. Which of course makes me get sick faster.

Last time I was sick he was being sweet and cuddling next to me, but I was really weak and needed to go get sick. I was too weak to sit up and go around him, and too weak to pick him up. So I just shoved at him and moaned, cried, and yelled until I had thrown him off the bed. He didn't want to cuddle anymore after that.

Here he is, I should really make a introduction thread for him. He's a recent rescue.

Pic is too big
                        Last edited by hinakiba777; 08-01-2012, 04:46 AM.
                        Hinakiba777- Student of Divinity-Always trying to get laid.

Annoying student=I pay tuition here so I pay your salary!
                        Desk Worker=I pay tuition here, too. So I guess I pay myself.

Comment

^ WANT! *filler*
                          "Is it hot in here to you? It's very warm, isn't it?"--Nero, probably

Comment

Well, I'm crying again and my guy is doing what he's done all week - he runs from where ever he is and hops up on the table and lays down with his paw almost touching my hand. He is even letting him pet him for more than 5 seconds - he hasn't nipped at me all week. Usually he will look like he wants to be petted and it really is all a ploy to get my hand and arm close enough to his pointy bits - it is his favorite game.

Comment

Quoth Pixilated View Post
                              I have to also apologize for laughing but your writeup is hilarious. I've got one like that who seems to have just discovered his voice, despite the fact he's 7 or 8 years old ...

Hope you're feeling better!
                              Mine is two, and she's suddenly become vocal. In her case, though, I think it was because our other, older cat recently died. She was part Siamese, and very, very vocal (she had voices from Mogui to Gremlin and everything in between). I think when we adopted the newer kitty, she just kept silent because she knew she'd always be out-vocalized.

Now that the younger one is beginning to get used to being an only kitty (for now), she seems to have realized she has a voice, and is using it. She'll never have the psychotic range of our older cat, but already she has several meows, including doing a tribble immitation when it's dinner time.

Madness takes it's toll....
                              Please have exact change ready.

Comment

Goofy kittehs...

Here are mine--Baxter is a Maine Coon, and I'm not sure what Sally is. Both came from the same home some years ago. Of the two, Baxter is more vocal. He'll start meowing when I get home, or if I'm in the kitchen making dinner. Sally usually starts meowing as soon as I walk into my bedroom. She thinks I'm going to sleep, and wants me to pet her before I do.
                                Attached Files
                                Aerodynamics are for people who can't build engines. --Enzo Ferrari

Comment

Working...
                                X