This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, someone agrees with me

Although, I'd have probably not written a thing and ignored it.

http://www.oystermag.com/ny-post-des...in-5-sentences

How long until the inevitable divorce? We should start a pool. I've got $10 on 1 month.
    Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, you speak with the Fraud department. -- CrazedClerkthe2nd
    OW! Rolled my eyes too hard, saw my brain. -- Seanette
    she seems to top me in crazy, and I'm enough crazy for my family. -- Cooper
    Yes, I am evil. What's your point? -- Jester

Comment

You know, any time I see any sort of drama unfolding with the Kardashians, I always think (and sometimes say), "Well, they did this to themselves". Is it wrong for me not to have sympathy for these women?? I don't "keep up with" them (see what I did there??).

Based solely on what I've seen in the tabloid rags, Kourtney seems to have the least drama.

Their mother seems domineering and highly exploitative.

But as far as this wedding goes, Kim was married to Kris Humphries for about 10 minutes. She's already got a baby by Kanye, so I give this one between 3 and 6 months.

Side Note: I saw something recently that was something like "Get Kim Kardashian's butt!!"

Do women REALLY want Kimmy K's butt??
      Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

I'm not sure, they might actually last a while.... They're both black holes of incredible narcissism - they'll probably be stuck in each other's or it for quite a while... Until the public stop caring that is.

Comment

Quoth Deserted View Post
          How long until the inevitable divorce? We should start a pool. I've got $10 on 1 month.
          hmmm 22 monthes... about right amount of time for them to get bored of the sex.

Comment

Quoth prjkt View Post
            Until the public stop caring that is.
            and that can't come soon enough. I can't say I ever did give a rat's backside.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth Sliceanddice View Post
              hmmm 22 monthes... about right amount of time for them to get bored of the sex.
              Hahahaaaa you think they're actually sleeping with each other.

Let's just say I like to call her "Kim Beardashian."
              PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

Third marriage. She's well on her way to beating Elizabeth Taylor in marriages..
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Rumours about unfaithfulness will start about 3 months from now.

Tabloids will start getting credible information at about 18 months.

Separate by 2016, divorce in mid-2017.

Tell-all books from both parties by Christmas 2017.
                  "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

Quoth Jay 2K Winger View Post
                    Hahahaaaa you think they're actually sleeping with each other.

Let's just say I like to call her "Kim Beardashian."
                    hell how would i know i only know who she is because of how i met your mother and the Marshall can't pee in a public bathroom episode

Comment

Has anybody else heard the story about Andrea Bocelli at the wedding?

What I'm hearing is he sang during Kim’s processional. The article stated the blind opera legend had been asked as a guest, but the wedding planners hadn’t provided a seat for him. He said he’d be happy with a glass of water but was told after his performance “Thank you, but it’s time for you to get in your car and go home.”

If true this is so far beyond tacky it's criminal!

Comment

Working...
                      X