X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Casey Kasem

http://www.tmz.com/2014/06/15/casey-kasem-dead-dies/

Famous for his role on American Top 40, as well as the voices of Shaggy, Robin, and various other voices in Hanna Barbera cartoons.

I am seriously heartbroken :<

Comment

Casey forgot that he wasn't supposed to look at that self-portrait in his attic.

RIP, though, seriously.
      PWNADE(TM) - Serve up a glass today! | PWNZER - An act of pwnage so awesome, it's like the victim got hit by a tank.

There are only Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse because I choose to walk!

Comment

So sad to hear but on the flip side, he's no longer suffering like he had been.

Rest in peace, Casey. Your voice and prescence will be missed.

Now to see how much uglier the battle between his children and wife will get. . .
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

I remember him best from two episodes of the original HAWAII FIVE-O.

"You don't _scare_ me, Colby!"

Comment

Rest in Peace, Casey...v_v
            "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
            "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
            "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
            "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
            "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
            "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
            Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
            "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Hopefully that family battle will settle now. His daughter has long said she only wanted the chance for her and her siblings to see him in his final days; they weren't after his estate (other than what they were already due). Now that he's resting, and they had their final moments (I think/hope), it will hopefully settle.

The only way it could get ugly is if the second wife raises a fuss over what they are due (a 2million dollar inheritence to be split between all of his children equally I believe)

Comment

Since a long-distance dedication joke would be bad form, I'll just say another legend is gone from the scene.
                Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Don't forget he was the voice of Cliffjumper on the Transformers Cartoon Series from the 80's!

Last edited by EricKei; 06-16-2014, 12:35 PM. Reason: added wimg tags - click to see ful size
                  "If anyone wants this old box containing the broken bits of my former faith in humanity, I'll take your best offer now. You may be able to salvage a few of em' for parts..... " - Quote by Argabarga

Comment

He kind of LOOKS like Shaggy, you know...but they probably styled the cartoons after the actors somewhat.
                    My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Working...
                    X