This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so sorry, Dale. *Hugs*
    "If your day is filled with firefighting, you need to start taking the matches away from the toddlers…” - HM

Comment

I'm so so sorry for your loss! Tight hugs, chocolate chip cookies, and bottles of chocolate milk to you.

Comment

Quoth DaisyQueen View Post
        ... bottles of chocolate milk to you.
        My tribe of (very) strange people drink root beer & milk, TYVM!
        I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
        Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
        Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

PM me if you want to talk. I know what it's like, and I know there are many different ways of grieving and many emotions hit you simultaneously.

Comment

*squishy hugs*

*hands over root beer and milk* *gives Dale a plate of toffee*
            1129. I will refrain from casting Dimension Jump and Magnificent Mansion on every police box we pass.
            -----
            http://orchidcolors.livejournal.com (A blog about everything and nothing)

Comment

I am very sorry for your loss.
              "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Oh Dalesys! *massive hugs* So sorry for your loss.
                Don't tempt pixies, it never ends well.

Avatar created by the lovely Eisa.

Comment

Thank you all for your sympathy and caring. We've been expecting this more and more for the last 5-10 years.

Dad says she said abut three days before "I'm ready to go."

An old friend (He was 12, I was 6) from the late 50's in Newport News brought his 88 y.o. mother up to visit the folks yesterday they hadn't heard, but we had a good time reminiscing.

Two of my 4 younger brothers financed most of their high school dates by inflicting the most punishment on their buddies, so our facebook chats have been quite interesting, as #2 bro drives from Owasso, OK (Tulsa), #3 from McClean, VA (D.C.) and #4 from Colorado Springs, CO. #1 and #5 (aka Baked Of Leftovers) live here in Salt Lake, as do sisters #1 & #2. Sis #4 is driving from Arco, ID and #5 from Twin Falls. (#3 died at birth).

Mom has one brother and two sisters surviving, all older. 42 grandchildren & 41^^ greats.

Comment

Sorry I'm late finding this out (been without home internet for almost a week now) but I am so sorry to hear about this, Dalesys. :hugs:

If there's anything any of us can do, let us know.
                    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

After the interment:
                      Click image for larger version

Name:	Family 2013-12-23.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	79.9 KB
ID:	2030398
                      Meanwhile, the grandkidjits (14-41) are having a snowball fight.

Comment

Hugs and extra special thoughts for you today.
                        At the conclusion of an Irish wedding, the priest said "Everybody please hug the person who has made your life worth living. The bartender was nearly crushed to death.

Comment

I'm sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and the family.

Comment

Working...
                          X