Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Give me the weirdest slash pairing you have ever seen (likely to be NSFW)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth fireheart View Post
    The number of "slash" comments though that float around relating to those three however is enough to fill an entire TV Tropes page!
    TV Tropes...aka Browser Crack.
    "Only in our dreams are we free. The rest of the time we need wages." - Terry Pratchett
    Emissary of Minong - my blog and its Facebook page

Comment

Quoth Dentarthurdent View Post
      TV Tropes...aka Browser Crack.
      Yup. Although I've found some amusement out of finding moments of funny that I've missed out on.
      The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Disturbingly-Lord Voldemort(young version as Tom Riddle), and Indiana Jones-Really awful, and non-consensual.
        Honestly.... the image of that in my head made me go "AWESOME!"..... and then I remembered I am terribly strange.-Red dazes

Comment

Back in the day when UseNet was around I use to read all the spock/kirk fanfic I could find. I use to like forever night too.

There use to be a site called godawful fanfic. They would rate and critique them. Some of the stuff was hilarious.

Found the site: http://www.godawful.net/
          "Beam me up Scotty there is no intelligent life down here."

Comment

Jason Todd (Robin 2)/ Superman's captive tentacle alien.
            Last edited by ParkingWitch; 12-30-2013, 06:18 AM. Reason: Wrong number
            Meeeeoooow.....
            Still missing you, Plaid

Comment

One I've seen but never read on StoriesOnline features Gibbs (NCIS) and Mack Taylo (CSI:NY)
              Seph
              Taur10
              "You're supposed to be the head of covert intelligence. Right now, I'm not seeing a hell of a lot of intelligence. Covert, overt, or otherwise!"-Lochley, B5, A View from the Gallery

Comment

Quoth Javarod View Post
                One I've seen but never read
                That's what they all say.
                I am no longer of capable of the emotion you humans call “compassion”. Though I can feign it in exchange for an hourly wage. (Gravekeeper)

Comment

Working...
                X