Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, GK. I know I'm quite a bit late for this, but I had no idea. I know I tend to combat my GAD with humour. Maybe that's why you've lasted so long.

I wish you well. Having been on treatment for GAD, Panic Disorder, and Major Depressive Disorder for over a year now, know that it will get better, and you might be able to go back--if you would ever wanted to >_<--eventually. I know I can handle lots more than I used to thanks to the meds.

Comment

Good to hear from you again, even if the news is mixed. Sucks that you're ill and injured, and I hope those heal as quickly as possible.

Wish I could offer more than just sympathy and good wishes, but kind of hard to shove cookies thru a computer screen. Though I'm more than willing to actually send you a box full of them if you want.
      You're only delaying the inevitable, you run at your own expense. The repo man gets paid to chase you. ~Argabarga

Comment

GK, everyone's already said it, so I'll just say, "I'm here if you need something."

I mean it.

Comment

Working...
        X