Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Contrary to popular belief,I am not dead :)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Contrary to popular belief,I am not dead :)

Been visiting Mother for Christmas.And we have no landline and no Internet access.Haven't had it since 13th December.
    This could very well be due to the fact that one half of the wire is on our side of the road and the other half on the other.And so far we have had one appointment that hasn't even shown,one who needed to gain access to the property(no,you don't,you can stand at the edge of the road and do it.)And now we've been told it may not be until the 3rd January that we have the line repaired. We are not happy.Especially since if we so wished,we could throw the line across the road and it would land at the exchange window. We couldn't be any closer if we tried.
    At least we didn't get interrupted over Christmas by annoying callers or having to round people up off the Net. I should be back with you by New Year.We hope. Leave the presents at the bottom of the forum for me
    The Copyright Monster has made me tell you that my avatar is courtesy of the wonderful Alice XZ.And you don't want to annoy the Copyright Monster.
Working...
X