This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WatchMojo Is Being Inappropriate

WatchMojo has recently released two videos about songs that would be inappropriate at two very different events.

Top 10 Inappropriate Wedding Songs
    Top 10 Inappropriate Funeral Songs

How many think Highway to Hell by AC/DC and F You by Cee Lo Green would be perfect for both lists?
    This site proves Corey Taylor right. Man really is a "four letter word."

I'm now using my Deviant Art page to post my humor.

Quoth catcul View Post
    How many think Highway to Hell by AC/DC and F You by Cee Lo Green would be perfect for both lists?
    Yes, they would. I also thought Best Day Of My Life should've been on the Funeral list and not just the honorable mention.

ETA: At my brother's wedding, the DJ played "All My Exes Live In Texas". I thought that was highly inappropriate, considering the bride had been married before.

Let's see if we can come up with some more:

Inappropriate Wedding Songs:

"I Put A Spell On You" by Screamin' Jay Hawkins
    "Evil Ways" by Santana ("Black Magic Woman" would also work)
    "Hey Hey What Can I Do" by Led Zeppelin
    "I'm So Sick Of You" by "Weird Al" Yankovic

Inappropriate Funeral Songs:
    "Dead Man's Party" by Oingo Boingo
    "Glad To See You Go" by the Ramones
    "They're Coming To Take Me Away, Ha-Haaa!" by Napoleon XIV
    Last edited by XCashier; 09-22-2015, 09:30 PM.
    I don't have an attitude problem. You have a perception problem.
    My LiveJournal
    A page we can all agree with!

Comment

I haven't watched the videos, but the inappropriate wedding songs reminds me of my brother's wedding back in 97ish. It was a fairly low-key event where we didn't have a DJ. The plan was to bring a CD player and a few CD's we could let play. I was asked to pick a CD. I picked an oldies CD because I figure everyone loves oldies and you can't go wrong with that. I obviously wasn't paying attention to the track list because the first song was "Bye Bye Love" by the Everly Brothers.
      To right the countless wrongs of our days... We shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise...Oh, what a wonderful world such would be...

Comment

I'm kinda surprised that U2's "One" didn't make the list. It's a song about breaking up that is apparently rather popular at weddings...at least, according to some guy called "Bono," or something like that ~_~
        "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
        "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
        "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
        "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
        "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
        "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
        Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
        "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

I'm surprised that Mudvayne's "Happy?" didn't make the funeral list. The first line pretty much says it all.

Quoth Mudvayne
          In this hole
          That is me

Comment

My 6 y.o. second cousin was stopped from requesting Taylor Swift's Bad Blood at another cousin's wedding.
            I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
            -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

Quoth taxguykarl View Post
              My 6 y.o. second cousin was stopped from requesting Taylor Swift's Bad Blood at another cousin's wedding.
              I think you could make two top 10 lists with her songs alone.
              Last edited by catcul; 09-22-2015, 06:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X