This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth mattm04 View Post
    I saw the preview of the take leftover food off plates at restaurants guy. If someone did that to me and I was done, If possible I would find a side station with trash can and dump it.
    Another reason I call shenanigans on this show.
    Anyone trying this at a restaurant will be shown the door and told not to come back.
    that kind of behavior violates some major health codes and could result in a business being fined or even shut down by the health department.

Comment

Quoth wolfie View Post
      If you watch the sale flyers, toilet paper frequently (every couple months or so) goes on sale for roughly 25 cents per roll (brand I use - might need to get different package size than I normally do, or double rolls instead of single). By keeping a couple months supply on hand, I never have to get it when it's not on sale.
      then there is how I get toilet paper for free... I time my restroom use so I'll be at work so I can get toilet paper for free to wipe with.
      If you wish to find meaning, listen to the music not the song

Comment

Quoth smileyeagle1021 View Post
        then there is how I get toilet paper for free... I time my restroom use so I'll be at work so I can get toilet paper for free to wipe with.
        I am amazed nobody has actually suggested this in an article or TV show about saving money.

"Don't do your number twos at home. This way you never have to buy your own toilet paper!"
        Knowledge is power. Power corrupts. Study hard. Be evil.

"I never said I wasn't a horrible person."--Me, almost daily

Comment

Working...
        X