X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Muppets Take Over The World!

OK, I'm not giving away too much, but this is from The Muppets Movie

Man or Muppet Music Video

Have a look and see who Walter's "human self" is.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

The cinema cracked up when the real life Walter was revealed

I ended up going out to this independent cinema to see it because I had a free ticket for this cinema. Used to go there a lot as a kid when they had a Saturday morning kids club - it would be a whole morning out with The Muppets to start off with, followed by a ventriloquist show and then a movie (we saw everything from The Aristocrats to Batman and Robin) - the cinema even had Statler and Waldof sitting in their private box at the front of the cinema!

So it was somewhat fitting to go see the movie at that cinema. (probably been about 15 years since I last went to this cinema), and beside the seats being upgraded, the place has barely changed - even Statler and Waldof are still sitting up in their box!
    the end of an era is not the completion of a destiny. Momentum comes when we believe the best for the future, we keep speaking life into the future, and we commit to the future - Brian Houston

Comment

My boyfriend and I cracked up during the sequence involving the real life Walter AND also when the muppets did "Smells Like Teen Spirit". Everyone cracked up when the Barbershop Quartet introduced themselves with different hairdressing implements and Beaker holds up an axe .

Comment

My family (mom, dad, sister, brother in law, niece, nephew, brother, and me) saw the movie the weekend after Thanksgiving.
        My sister, brother in law, brother, and I all watch both 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'How I Met Your Mother'. I genuinely squealed.
        Driver Picks the Music, Shotgun Shuts His Cakehole.
        Supernatural 9-13-05 to forever

Comment

Quoth dragon_wings View Post
          My family (mom, dad, sister, brother in law, niece, nephew, brother, and me) saw the movie the weekend after Thanksgiving.
          My sister, brother in law, brother, and I all watch both 'The Big Bang Theory' and 'How I Met Your Mother'. I genuinely squealed.
          I watch Big Bang Theory and while I don't watch How I Met Your mother, my sister DOES and for a while we almost had all five seasons on LOOP at home. (she received the seasons 1-5 on DVD).

Another good scene from the film: the Barbershop Quartet "smells like teen spirit" with Beaker holding up a towel that had "Mee mee mee mo" printed on it.

No Swedish chef though

Also now I want to learn Walter's little tune that he does in the film. (it's a piccolo/flute)

Comment

Man or a Muppet is one of the 2 songs Oscar nominated this year. So it effectively has a 50/50 chance of getting an Oscar.

Comment

Working...
            X