Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2014 Christmas Card Exchange - Tallies are closed. Thanks for playing!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
    HAHAHA!

Next year's Christmas cards! http://sendyourenemiesglitter.com/
    Is that EricKei's personal website?

*ducks under desk*
    Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

• On the advisory of my campaign manager handlers attorneys one of those nice folks who live inside my head, I categorically deny any knowledge of any such site, ownership or the holding of stock in any such business, and any intention whatsoever to take advantage of their services.

*puts his script down and walks away, rubbing his hands together with glitter glee*
      Last edited by EricKei; 01-14-2015, 01:39 AM.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• Quoth Kheldarson View Post
        HAHAHA!

Next year's Christmas cards! http://sendyourenemiesglitter.com/
        Since they are sent anonymously we won't be able to tally them. I am going to be very suspicious of any cards I receive next year without a return address.

(Now if I put aside $5 every week between now and next Christmas...)
        "I don't have to be petty. The Universe does that for me."

Comment

• 'k, so I heard on the radio this morning that the glitter guy is shutting down his site because he can't handle the demand from all the sudden publicity.

Carpenter has suspended the site's order-processing system, and now, after all the page views, orders, and envelopes waiting to be filled, he wants out.
          http://www.dailydot.com/lol/mathew-c...-hate-glitter/
          I don't go in for ancient wisdom
          I don't believe just 'cause ideas are tenacious
          It means that they're worthy - Tim Minchin, "White Wine in the Sun"

Comment

• 12 days left to get your tallies in!

Comment

• Did someone get a card from Fudgethatkay? I see a 1 next to her name.

Comment

• I wanna say that was there pretty early on -- possibly from someone who they got cards from and checking everybody, just in case?
                "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

• I think, unless someone says they have outright, it was a mistake because it wasn't there last week.
                  "Bring me knitting!" (The Doctor - not the one you were expecting)

Comment

• Quoth KatherineB View Post
                    I think, unless someone says they have outright, it was a mistake because it wasn't there last week.
                    I know; I just noticed it a few days ago. I was waiting to see if any more showed up.

The only card I'm missing is Kit-Genevra. I guess one had to get lost in the mail, right?

Comment

• I think we've got cards from everyone except FudgethatKay. The one that was returned, was resent, but I forgot the name. It's been a crazy few weeks. -.-

Comment

• Quoth BookstoreEscapee View Post
                        Did someone get a card from Fudgethatkay? I see a 1 next to her name.
                        I think I clicked that one by mistake.
                        I'm trying to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my keister!

Who is John Galt?
                        -Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

Comment

• Quoth taxguykarl View Post
                          I think I clicked that one by mistake.

Well, don't do it again!

Unfortunately, she never answered my PM, so I don't know what happened there.

But everyone else has between 23 and 27 tallied so that's good.

Only a few days left if you've missed any.

Comment

• Announcement: The tally period has closed for the 2014 Christmas Card Exchange event.

All data for this event has been recorded, and no further
                            activity will be recorded.

Thank you for participating, and we hope you enjoyed it!
                            Automated Poster for the Pep Squad!

PM BookstoreEscapee, Pedersen, or one of the mods. I'm not real!

Comment

• Thanks for playing, everyone!

See you next year!

Comment

• A belated post...I got a belated card (and CHOCOLATE!) from Kit-Genevra today. I can't tally it* but thank you!

*well, technically I could probably reopen the tallies but I'm not going to.

Comment

Working...
                                X