This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please keep Mytical in your thoughts

I hoped I would never have to post something like this again, but...

Mytical is seriously ill, I know he has beaten the odds before but this time I really can't see how he's going to pull through again. He's been in and out of hospital for the past couple of weeks and is now back there. I just phoned and spoke briefly with him and I've never heard him like it before.

I know that everyone is under pressure right now, but please, if you can, try to find a little space in your thoughts for my gentle giant. He's never hurt anyone in his life, why does this have to happen?
    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Mytical, stay strong my friend. We're pulling for you.

Marmalady, you too.
    Life is too short to not eat popcorn.
    Save the Ales!
    Toys for Tots at Rooster's Cafe

Comment

Of course. Always ^__^ We're here for you both.
      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

You're both in my thoughts.
        "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
        -Mira Furlan

Comment

Sending good thoughts your way.
          The large print giveth, and the small print taketh away.

Comment

Oh dear. May he recover well.
            Customers should always be served . . . to the nearest great white.

Comment

Sending good thoughts and prayers to you both.
              Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

My sympathies to both of you. This is a very bad time to be going to the hospital for any reason.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear this. Healing thoughts to Mytical and *hugs* to you.
                  Customer service: More efficient than a Dementor's kiss
                  ~ Mr Hero

Comment

I am devastated to have to tell you all that Mytical passed away this morning at about 12.20. He had been moved to a hospice, but his liver failed and he was only there a few hours.

My only comforts are that he is no longer in pain, and that I did speak to him last night, and got to tell him once more that I loved him.

Thank you, all of you, for your good thoughts for him, and for all the love and support you have shown to both of us.

It's not fair. It's just not bloody fair.
                    Engaged to the sweet Mytical He is my Black Dragon (and yes, a good one) strong, protective, the guardian. I am his Silver Dragon, always by his side, shining for him, cherishing him.

Comment

Oh... damn... I'm so sorry.
                      "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I'm so sorry.

Comment

Quoth Marmalady View Post
                          I am devastated to have to tell you all that Mytical passed away this morning at about 12.20. He had been moved to a hospice, but his liver failed and he was only there a few hours.

My only comforts are that he is no longer in pain, and that I did speak to him last night, and got to tell him once more that I loved him.

Thank you, all of you, for your good thoughts for him, and for all the love and support you have shown to both of us.

It's not fair. It's just not bloody fair.
                          That's sad to hear. My deepest sympathies to you, Marmalady.
                          Skilled programmers aren't cheap. Cheap programmers aren't skilled.

Comment

Oh nooo.... I am so so sorry. *virtual hugs*
                            "I am quite confident that I do exist."
                            "Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up." The Doctor

Comment

I'm so sorry.
                              "I look at the stars. It's a clear night and the Milky Way seems so near. That's where I'll be going soon. "We are all star stuff." I suddenly remember Delenn's line from Joe's script. Not a bad prospect. I am not afraid. In the meantime, let me close my eyes and sense the beauty around me. And take that breath under the dark sky full of stars. Breathe in. Breathe out. That's all."
                              -Mira Furlan

Comment

Working...
                              X