X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too much pepperoni! by TonyDonuts

TonyDonuts
    Stock Clerk

I got called over to a customer's table,* She had a complaint about her Pepperoni Lover's Pizza.

It had too much pepperoni, see?

Her daughter, she's eighteen, see?* She says that's too much pepperoni, see?* It's got lottsa cholesterol, see, and lottsa sodium too?* *So why would Pizza Hut sell such a pizza, with too much pepperoni, see?* See all this pepperoni?

I asked her why she ordered a Pepperoni Lover's, if she didn't care for that much pepperoni.

She said that's not the point, see?* The point is that there's too much pepperoni, see and why do we carry such a product?

I told her it was one of our top selling items, and lots of people liked it, I also may have made the observation that if she had ordered something she liked, that would have increased the likelihood of her actually getting something she liked.

She said that's not the point, see?* The point is that I don't understand why you would carry something that I don't like, see?

I blinked at her a couple of times, and told her that we get several thousand customers a week, and that they're all different, and we have to have as many different types of pizza as we could to please as many people as we could.* I told her that just because SHE didn't like something, that didn't mean that EVERYBODY didn't like it.* And I again told her that I was sorry that she didn't enjoy her pizza but that she should probably have ordered something else, and was there anything else?

She didn't like that, and didn't quite seem to understand that, but she went back to her meal, that she didn't like, and kept eating, along with her daughter, who is 18.

I mention the age because this woman called the customer satisfaction hotline, and told them that the Pepperoni Lover's pizza had too much pepperoni on it, and did she mention that her daughter was 18?* She also wrote several semi-literate letters telling the company that her daughter, she's 18 you know, says the Pepperoni Lover's pizza has too much pepperoni and why do you sell such a product and what are you going to do about it?

What did I do about it?* I've been telling the tale ever since.
    Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

She'd probably complain that there is too much vanilla in her vanilla ice cream. That woman is living, breathing proof that some people shouldn't be allowed out of the house unsupervised.
    I question my sanity every day. Sometimes it answers.

Comment

There can NEVER be too much pepperoni.
      I'm bringing disdain back...with a vengeance.

Oh, and your tool box called...you got out again.

Comment

What kind of oxygen wasting MORON would order a Pepperoni Lover's pizza and then complain that there's TOO MUCH?????????????????

If I ever ordered one, I'd probably look at it and say, "Nope, still not enough pepperoni." <----------Just joking. I'd only think that.
        Unseen but seeing
        oh dear, now they're masquerading as sane-KiaKat
        There isn't enough interpretive dance in the workplace these days-Irv
        3rd shift needs love, too
        RIP, mo bhrionglóid

Comment

She'd probably complain that there is too much vanilla in her vanilla ice cream.
          People actually do that. Well, OK, it's not that bad. But the flavors of our shakes are made by adding syrup at the spout to the same ice cream mix that cones get. And sometimes the syrup doesn't shut off soon enough and there's a few drops on top. If it's chocolate, no one says a word. If it's strawberry, no one says a word. But *vanilla* syrup and they raise Hell.
          Now the trouble about trying to make yourself stupider than you really are is that you very often succeed.

Comment

my cousin, he's an idiot, actually did something like this. we went out as the entire family 10 or so of us for an italilian at an italian restraunt. He orders a pepperoni pizza then when it arrives he remembers, he doesn't like pepperonni, so he peels the slices off and eats what is basicly a margarita

Comment

Now here's what we're gonna do, shee? We're gonna pull a heisht, shee? And you're gonna run da motor, shee? And I'm gonna pick off all dish pepperoni and shove it down your throat, shee?
              "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth BeckySunshine
                What kind of oxygen wasting MORON would order a Pepperoni Lover's pizza and then complain that there's TOO MUCH?????????????????
                My dad has a saying about people like that: "They'd piss in their soup, and then complain that it tastes funny!"

I don't know, it seems relevant at the moment. Could be because I'm drunk, I don't know.
                Sometimes life is altered.
                Break from the ropes your hands are tied.
                Uneasy with confrontation.
                Won't turn out right. Can't turn out right

Comment

Quoth Juwl
                  Now here's what we're gonna do, shee? We're gonna pull a heisht, shee? And you're gonna run da motor, shee? And I'm gonna pick off all dish pepperoni and shove it down your throat, shee?
                  O...M...G...

I completely broke down laughing... right in the middle of work

Comment

Quoth Juwl

Rule #1 broken.
                    I AM the evil bastard!
                    A+ Certified IT Technician

Comment

She orders a Pepperoni Lover's pizza and then complains there's too much pepperoni? The logic of this escapes me. [robot voice] Does not compute.[/robot voice]

Oh, and Bella_Vixen, there is such a thing as "too much pepperoni," but that designation only applies if there is so much that it didn't get heated all the way through.
                      Civilized men tend to be ruder than savages because they know they can be impolite without getting their skulls split, as a rule.
                      - Robert E. Howard

Comment

And this person has a KID???? God help us all.I swear what kinda lunatic order a pepperoni lover pizza and then complains that there is too much pepperoni? Maybe she's a scammer or something trying to get free food.

Comment

Quoth gundam40 View Post
                          O...M...G...

I completely broke down laughing... right in the middle of work
                          And

Quoth lordlundar View Post

Rule #1 broken.
                          *bows* I'm glad to see someone around here enjoys my sense of humor as much as I do.
                          I mean, I know someone out there has me as their sig line for the "Does this DVD make my butt look big", but, knowing that I made two people break rule #1 in the matter of a few hours difference makes my life worthwhile.
                          "I call murder on that!"

Comment

Quoth ForestDragon View Post
                            Oh, and Bella_Vixen, there is such a thing as "too much pepperoni," but that designation only applies if there is so much that it didn't get heated all the way through.
                            No, that just means it wasn't cooked enough. I like my pepperoni to come in multiple layers. The top layer should be crispy and almost burnt, while the bottom layer is hot and greasy. YUM!
                            The only words you said that I understood were "His", "Phone" and "Ya'll". The other 2 paragraphs worth was about as intelligible as a drunken Teletubby barkin' come on's at a Hooter's waitress.

Comment

Working...
                            X