X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Depends

Quoth Seshat View Post
    ... he got it totally wrong. Australians call swim briefs 'budgie smugglers', not 'hummingbird smugglers'!
    I guess it all depends on the size of your "budgie". Just call me the eagle-smuggler lol

Comment

Is this an Urban Myth

I hesitate to post this here as I haven't checked its veracity, but there was a story that did the rounds here in the UK a few years back about an old lady who was caught stealing a frozen turkey because she'd hidden it under her fur hat, and the cold had affected her brain causing her to feint as she left the store, naturally people took her hat off to help her and discoverd her indiscretion.

Comment

Quoth MilitantLibrarian View Post
        I hesitate to post this here as I haven't checked its veracity, but there was a story that did the rounds here in the UK a few years back about an old lady who was caught stealing a frozen turkey because she'd hidden it under her fur hat, and the cold had affected her brain causing her to feint as she left the store, naturally people took her hat off to help her and discoverd her indiscretion.
        I don't recall hearing that one but you can run it by Snopes to see if they have information on it.
        Human Resources - the adult version of "I'm telling Mom." - Agent Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo (NCIS)

Comment

Working...
        X