This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth BeenThereDoneThat View Post
    One thing a lot of cordless systems seem to lack these days is a headset jack...unless they're bluetooth, we need that jack...
    That's why I bought my Panny phone. The Uniden I was almost going to buy didn't have a headset jack, and that was a deal breaker.

I think it's because most company know that landline phones are a dying breed, and thus are "decontenting" them for that reason.

Comment

Quoth sld72382 View Post
      That's why I bought my Panny phone. The Uniden I was almost going to buy didn't have a headset jack, and that was a deal breaker.
      I think my husband has said Panasonics seem to be the only ones he's seen that still have headphone jacks.
      "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

I have been baffled about this for years, Mike. It never ceases to amaze me how many folks come in the Big Yellow Tag everyday for landline phones and have no clue about how any of them work. All I do if I have the unfortunate task of going over to help is read whatever it says on the tag to the customer. I don't mind helping people, but it seems to me phones should be pretty self explanatory.

PS - Is it sad that even before I opened the SC part and saw Buying A Telephone I knew it had to be from you ?
        Dammit !! ~ Jack Bauer

Comment

Quoth ShootMePlease View Post
          I have been baffled about this for years, Mike. It never ceases to amaze me how many folks come in the Big Yellow Tag everyday for landline phones and have no clue about how any of them work. All I do if I have the unfortunate task of going over to help is read whatever it says on the tag to the customer. I don't mind helping people, but it seems to me phones should be pretty self explanatory.

PS - Is it sad that even before I opened the SC part and saw Buying A Telephone I knew it had to be from you ?
          Not sad at all. Just amusing how widespread it is.
          "Sigh, I'm going to Hell.....but I'm going with a smile on my face." -- Gravekeeper

Comment

Working...
          X