This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quoth SailorMan View Post
    Ahhhh, there are a few people on here of whom I eagerly await new treasures of suckiness. Argabarga is one, as well as Lupo, for another. Where did Cookiesaur go? Miss her stories, too. I could add a few others to that list, but what I suspect is pre-alzheimers prevents me from naming them right away
    Not sure about Cookiesaur. I love Lupo's stories.

And I always know that if Lupo has a thread, then Sheldonrs won't be that far behind.
    The best professors are mad scientists! -Zoom

Now queen of USSR-Land...

Comment

Quoth fireheart View Post
      And I always know that if Lupo has a thread, then Sheldonrs will be for behind.
      Fixed what you said.
      I am not an a**hole. I am a hemorrhoid. I irritate a**holes!
      Procrastination: Forward planning to insure there is something to do tomorrow.
      Derails threads faster than a pocket nuke.

Comment

Quoth dalesys View Post
        Fixed what you said.
        Said what you fixed.
        "All I've ever learned from love was how to shoot somebody who out-drew ya"

Comment

Quoth SailorMan View Post
          Ahhhh, there are a few people on here of whom I eagerly await new treasures of suckiness. Argabarga is one, as well as Lupo, for another. Where did Cookiesaur go? Miss her stories, too. I could add a few others to that list, but what I suspect is pre-alzheimers prevents me from naming them right away
          Agreed! Also EvilHomer hasn't been heard from in awhile, maybe he finally had enough of his cheap boss and idiot coworkers and threw in the towel...

Comment

I love people who have a really bad, bad swearing problem who get defensive or try to downplay it by saying "It's just what happens when I get mad!". My ex bf was really good for that. Get him pissed, he'd call you every name in the book. You'd turn to walk away or get your eyes all big and he'd say "That's what happens when I get mad!"........and you expect to get the results you want by calling someone a fucking bitch cunt instead of perhaps counting to 5 and not exploding?

Not that I'm the Virgin Mary, but I at least watch my mouth professionally and would never dream of calling anywhere and starting a screaming, cursing string thinking I'd get my way.
            You really need to see a neurologist. - Wagegoth

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
              Your Monthly Forgery Failure

If your over-under bet for how long it would take to catch my first forgery of 2012 was more than one week, you may claim your fabulous* prize now.

(snip)

*prize is not fabulous
              I disagree... An Argabarga post is always fabulous.

Changing the letters “DEC” to “FEB” is a daunting task. You can kind of make a “C” look like a “B” without butchering the flow of the original pen too bad, but there’s no convincing way to turn a “D” into an “F” without doing something that will result in either of those letters being issued as the grade of your handiwork. I can see why you’d want to use “FEB”, since the “E” can be re-used, but, that only necessitated changing the days on the permit as well, since it was a December permit to start with, and February doesn’t have a 31st day. So I have to acknowledge that you have at least a meager handful of spastically-firing neurons inside your head, and not an unbalanced washing machine on the spin cycle to realize you'd have to turn the "31" into a "28". That was the real trip-up since you can kinda make a “1” into something like a leaning “8” that’s had one too many to drink, but cannot change a “3” into “2” without eviscerating that poor little “3” who did absolutely nothing, NOTHING, to you in your life to deserve it.

Oh, and you did that all with a blue ballpoint pen, when the original was done in black….. the mind boggles.
              I have a mental picture of this guy shouting into the phone "WHEN I BOUGHT THE PERMIT THE DATE ON IT WAS FEBRUARY 31ST!!!"
              "Kamala the Ugandan Giant" 1950-2020 • "Bullet" Bob Armstrong 1939-2020 • "Road Warrior Animal" 1960-2020 • "Zeus" Tiny Lister Jr. 1958-2020 • "Hacksaw" Butch Reed 1954-2021 • "New Jack" Jerome Young 1963-2021 • "Mr. Wonderful" Paul Orndorff 1949-2021 • "Beautiful" Bobby Eaton 1958-2021 • Daffney 1975-2021

Comment

I disagree... An Argabarga post is always fabulous.
                Yes, it is. I go YAAAAAAAAAAAY everytime I see one on the CS board.
                My Guide to Oblivion

"I resent the implication that I've gone mad, Sprocket."

Comment

Quoth Argabarga View Post
                  I believe someone at this number just called looking for a vehicle from Berkshire Apartments?

Well, I’m your customer! And it’s rude to hang up on me! I don’t appreciate it and I intend to complain! What’s your name?
                  All else aside, jackass, you are NOT the customer. Berkshire Apartments manager is the customer. Unbelievable.

Comment

Quoth blas View Post
                    Not that I'm the Virgin Mary, but I at least watch my mouth professionally and would never dream of calling anywhere and starting a screaming, cursing string thinking I'd get my way.
                    I swear like a sailor (mea culpa), but when I'm on the phone with someone from whom I want something, you better believe butter wouldn't melt in my mouth.

I do not get people who call wanting something, then treat the person from whom they want something like trash, and then act all surprised when said person hangs up or otherwise tells them to get hosed.
                    They say that God only gives us what we can handle. Apparently, God thinks I'm a bad ass.

Comment

While those days are probably long gone -- as a teen, I had a reputation for almost never swearing (in public), especially at work...At least one time at a job, my CW's realized how genuinely pissed off I was about something that had happened (no idea what it was, now) when I used a foul word or three ~_~ They were like 'Wait, EricKei's cursing?! this can't be good'
                      "For a musician, the SNES sound engine is like using Crayola Crayons. Nobuo Uematsu used Crayola Crayons to paint the Sistine Chapel." - Jeremy Jahns (re: "Dancing Mad")
                      "The difference between an amateur and a master is that the master has failed way more times." - JoCat
                      "Thinking is difficult, therefore let the herd pronounce judgment!" ~ Carl Jung
                      "There's burning bridges, and then there's the lake just to fill it with gasoline." - Wiccy, reddit
                      "Retail is a cruel master, and could very well be the most educational time of many people's lives, in its own twisted way." - me
                      "Love keeps her in the air when she oughta fall down...tell you she's hurtin' 'fore she keens...makes her a home." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds, "Serenity" (2005)
                      Acts of Gord – Read it, Learn it, Love it!
                      "Our psychic powers only work if the customer has a mind to read." - me

Comment

Quoth EricKei View Post
                        While those days are probably long gone -- as a teen, I had a reputation for almost never swearing (in public), especially at work...At least one time at a job, my CW's realized how genuinely pissed off I was about something that had happened (no idea what it was, now) when I used a foul word or three ~_~ They were like 'Wait, EricKei's cursing?! this can't be good'
                        LOL, I had the same kind of reputation when I was younger. My parents are very traditional and old fashioned in a lot of ways, and did not approve of cursing, so I didn't do it around them and knew how not to do it in front of anyone I thought might find it offensive. So when I did curse people generally laughed at me Of course, that was many years ago...while I still watch my tongue, nobody seems to bat an eyelash if I swear. I blame my husband. LOL
                        "I was only LOOKING, I didn't mean to enter my card's CVV and actually ORDER! REFUND ME RIGHT NOW!!"

Comment

Working...
                        X